• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,747

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The bubbly actress, Parineeti Chopra will be hosting the Chevrolet Star Global Indian Music Academy Awards. The GIMA awards ceremony will be held on 1st October.

Parineeti is quite excited about it and said, “This is for the first time that I will be hosting an awards function. It is an honor to see several talented people from the music industry come together. I am extremely excited about this. I am looking forward to having a lovely experience at the award function.”

The spontaneous and enthusiastic attitude of the actress is something that mesmerizes everyone. Acknowledging this, she said, “After becoming an actress, I have never hosted any show, but during school days, I used to host. I am very spontaneous, so it might work well for me. Just reading the scripts might get boring at times, so I hope my spontaneity works on stage as well.”

Parineeti has done a triple honors degree in Business, Finance and Economics, from Manchester School in UK. However when she completed studies in 2009, she was unable to find a job due to recession there. Hence she landed in Mumbai .Parineeti started her career as a PR consultant in the marketing department, of Yash Raj Films.

The director of Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, who also worked in YRF, took note of her and asked her to come to an audition. She was phenomenal in that. Though Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl was not so successful, she was much appreciated for her small role. Taran Adarsh had commented on that, “Parineeti Chopra springs a pleasant surprise. She has wonderful screen presence and acts freely. In fact, the viewers would take to her character instantly.”

Parineeti is however not looking as the Film industry as her only option. She claims her educational qualification is good enough for her to fall back on, if things don’t work out in Bollywood. Recently she said in an interview to a leading daily, “I hadn't grown up thinking that I have to be this big actress in Bollywood. Hence it isn't a do or die situation for me either. If I get success then well, great. If not, God forbid, then I do have my degree and educational qualifications to fall back upon. I will do that kind of work which I want to do.”

The audiences love her smile and acting so much. Hopefully she won’t have to leave the film industry.

Parineeti to host GIMA awards 2012 | Ishaqzaade | Parineeti Chopra

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock