Pathetic Customer Service from Tata Sky

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, you've heard it. Right! Tata Sky has pathetic customer service, period. I am trying to complain about green line on Sony Ten 1 HD since forever. There is a green line on Sony Ten 1 HD. I am complaining about this. I am getting rubbish resolutions like my tv having problem or there is wiring problem. I explained that I have 3 TVs. It's there on Xiaomi and Samsung TV. Yet, they won't listen. I even mailed them images of the error. I also highlighted that on mobile app also same green line is there. But their resolution are generic that it's my TV. They were asking me to contact tv engineer. When I argued about this "call dropped." Attaching images on green line.

Green line on the tv.
Ce0JitM.jpg

Green line on the phone.
8URZkkq.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you've heard it. Right! Tata Sky has pathetic customer service, period. I am trying to complain about green line on Sony Ten 1 HD since forever. There is a green line on Sony Ten 1 HD. I am complaining about this. I am getting rubbish resolutions like my tv having problem or there is wiring problem. I explained that I have 3 TVs. It's there on Xiaomi and Samsung TV. Yet, they won't listen. I even mailed them images of the error. I also highlighted that on mobile app also same green line is there. But their resolution are generic that it's my TV. They were asking me to contact tv engineer. When I argued about this "call dropped." Attaching images on green line.

Green line on the tv.
Ce0JitM.jpg

Green line on the phone.
8URZkkq.jpg
I'm a Tata Sky user since 2006 and I didn't have any problem in my set top box and the customer service is very good My mom has called for customer service since 2010 when she have to subscribe a channel at that time there's no Tata Sky app for example my mom has subscribe NDTV good Times in 2011 it was my favourite channel at that time and later she has also subscribe to colors for comedy nights with Kapil back in 2015 when these channels have problem they quickly solved it

I'm a Tata Sky user since 2006 and I didn't have any problem in my set top box and the customer service is very good My mom has called for customer service since 2010 when she have to subscribe a channel at that time there's no Tata Sky app for example my mom has subscribe NDTV good Times in 2011 it was my favourite channel at that time and later she has also subscribe to colors for comedy nights with Kapil back in 2015 when these channels have problem they quickly solved it
Good for you. Even at past I faced no issues from them. This time I am running out of patience.

That green line issue is kinda major problem, it was earlier on Sony BBC Earth, Discovery, Discovery Science. Just a few days ago also noticed weird white dashes on top of discovery science which seems to be fixed now without raising complaint.

That green line issue is kinda major problem, it was earlier on Sony BBC Earth, Discovery, Discovery Science. Just a few days ago also noticed weird white dashes on top of discovery science which seems to be fixed now without raising complaint.
It's there since last 15 days atleast. Problem is them not acknowledging the problem and blaming the customer's devices about the issue. Atleast notify about this to network end. It doesn't take much effort to resolve the problem. I use to face same issue on local cable. It took them less than 10 minutes to get this sorted out.

Most likely ur tv is displaying picture in screen fit aspect ratio, green line can either b issue from broadcaster end or some issue in decoder of channels placed at tata sky uplink centre

Most likely ur tv is displaying picture in screen fit aspect ratio, green line can either b issue from broadcaster end or some issue in decoder of channels placed at tata sky uplink centre
It's not my TV for sure. You can see other users are facing it as well. Also second image is of my phone having same green line.
Green line on Sony Ten 1 HD?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock