Pathetic Customer Service from Tata Sky

It goes away if I zoomed in. But live sports doesn't look good stretched out.

Choose 16:9 AR. Nothing gets stretched, just that picture fits perfectly from all sides. Screen Fit creates issues as many broadcasters do not have picture covering full dimensions

There is a green line now on Star Sports 1 HD. Anyone pls confirm
Yes. Yesterday there is green line on Star Sports 1 HD while watching the match.
Tata Sky is premium service for regular/common issues.
but when comes to typical issues and technical issues they are the worst worst worst......
We get tired of complaining them again & again and atlast we quit complaining.thats the strategy of tata sky for closing typical complaints.

There's also an unusual black bar at the bottom of Zee Bangla HD. Tried complaining about it, but no use.
I had this issue for years. Was quite living with it. Recently upgraded to Honeywell 2.1 ultimate hdmi cable. The issue is resolved now. Most probably issue is with the cable bandwidth.

It is definitely not an issue from broadcaster or TS.

I had this issue for years. Was quite living with it. Recently upgraded to Honeywell 2.1 ultimate hdmi cable. The issue is resolved now. Most probably issue is with the cable bandwidth.

It is definitely not an issue from broadcaster or TS.
It was a issue from the broadcaster side. They have fixed it. The black-bar is gone now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock