Pathetic Experience: Sorry TATASKY

JeyaSudharsan

Reaction score
I have choosen Tatasky DTH for my second bedroom connection last month since it contains more Tamil channels. My primary living room connection is AIREL. After enjoying one month free SOUTH SPECIAL package I changed my package yesterday. 
I received SMS stating that Package is changed and if you are unable to view channels SEND SMS SR to 5633.
Today I could not view the channels. I switched ON my set top box and send SMS SR to 5633. (Rs3) Immediately I got reply SMS that the registered mobile number has multiple IDs. How much careless TATASKY is? They don’t know customer id should be unique.
I called customer care and I selected English for conversation( I don’t know Hindi), But a lady talks continuously in Hindi only even after reminding her to talk in English(Rs10). Unfit to be CC.
I cut the phone and tried again and I called some senior CC. She talked with me more than 40 minutes(Rs33).
Even then she couldnot solve the problem. She told to call me on 02.2.17 and till then I have to wait idle and DBR will be detected from  my account because of their mistake.
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Today I lost more than Rs 50 and I am very much worried about the future of TATASKY. I felt sorry that I have wrongly choosen TATASKY.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Overall some Rs2500 is loss to me.[/font]

They have mentioned to keep TV and Set top box (mainly STB only) on while doing any transactions so the change will be reflected instantly. I think without any sms also you will get the channels anytime. Just keep your STB in stand by mode.

By the way, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that but here most of us - the TS customers are satisfied with the service of TS. They are no.1 when it comes to quality, quantity and offers. Just check out the TS forums here and believe yourself.

prasad1979 said:
Sorry to read about ur bad experience..
Don't waste more money by calling or SMS..

I suggest -
1. to call Tatasky tollfree helpline on 1800 208 6633..
2. to chat with customer care on mytatasky.com..

Even in their website I could not find their mail-id to explain my problem clealy. TATA company?
Iused the above number only; eventhen it was charged.

Hey,

Try sending them a message by filling this forum and they will call you back to solve the problem: Contact Us

Bapun Raz said:
They have mentioned to keep TV and Set top box (mainly STB only) on while doing any transactions so the change will be reflected instantly. I think without any sms also you will get the channels anytime. Just keep your STB in stand by mode.

By the way, welcome to the forum!

Thanks bro for welcoming me. I am using DTH from the inception starting with DD+ and then AIRTEL. I am already an active member in this group 10 years ago; forgotten password. I dont find any problem with Airtel. But daily I visit this forum and get useful informations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock