pathetic experience with tatsky

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
this is really shame on me that i had taken decision to take tatasky.

story-1

Few days before i had seen that a error was coming repeatedly and the error was dbb 2 error and it was telling to insert the card and i tied to insert the card repeatedly .Then i called to cc and technician came and changed the stb and the stb was 3-4 yrs old stb .When i asked why u r giving old stb then he told me that this is the company policy.So i lost my new blck color mpeg 4 stb......

Story-2

After complete installation of old stb the same problem became repeat.Then i called to cc and then a local technician came and changed the stb and this stb is really pathetic stb and the stb has eliminator....the stb is 3-4yrs old....

story-3

Then again a new problem happened.The stb has eliminator and eliminator is little bit loose and sometime it is automatically switched off and again i connect the eliminator properly then i have to restart the stb again...

story-4

Today i was chatting with cc agent he told me that the company is not giving the new box they are giving refurbished stb.Again i have given a complain.If this time the problem will not solve permanantly then i will think about other service.

CONCLUSION;;;
what will i do????why the companuy is not giving the new stb and my stb is in warranty period.......D2h is giving new box if any problem will persist..Then why not tata(sky?????What is the meaning of refurbished box?????

Suggestion"

What will i do??????????

You should go with Airtel digitaltv or If u have Hathway service then its better.

this is not the solution brother.i have asked so many questions in this thread pls give the answer.only spandan brother has given the view.others pls give me proper suggestion....Now i have no money to buy other dth stb........

Company Officials have Thug You as they should be Giving u new STB after it got defected.
Call CC and Ask for Technician again and the prob most probably will be solved.

Hello friend wht ever the company may be ,When you get new things you must take care of warranty and what will be the complain solutions from the very beginning every body must ask that ? As daily you see the forums are full of complains Some body is not satisfied with Airtel,Dishtv,Tata, Sun etc etc. :)

@:
Story-2

After complete installation of old stb the same problem became repeat.Then i called to cc and then a local technician came and changed the stb and this stb is really pathetic stb and the stb has eliminator....the stb is 3-4yrs old....

Replacing the STB is not a solution ,First the service man must know what is the actual problem and where it lie's .So Removing the problem is actual solution.:)

Some time just making the STB a fresh means doing a RESET make it happy and stb start working better ,RESETTING STB is not a bad thing just as we Install fresh window's in a computer it works like a new computer. :c
Secondly Removing un wanted channels from the box make it more smooth to use as much memory as it can. It is just like cleaning junk .

There are two type of faults :-
1. Frst one is Hardware fault (In which the stb may gone power failure or any component damage ?) That has to be check and Replace accordingly.

2.Second is Software Fault ( In which your STB'S firmware start giving problem as you are facing in your box. SOLUTION: is that first just have a Reset and if problem persists then here comes the ROLE of a nice well SOFT. ENG. of Tatasky to make it fresh install no need to change the box. ok bro. Thanks :k

ok brother .thanks for your suggestion..........today i have given a complain.Now it is the time to see what the technician will do?????because i have given a complain for permanant solution......

Amarjeet said:
ok brother .thanks for your suggestion..........today i have given a complain.Now it is the time to see what the technician will do?????because i have given a complain for permanant solution......
OK Amarjeet bro. you can strictly ask them as it is their duty to change the box with good one or make it function in a better way.So don't forget to check before the service man leave your house.:)

Email to modal officer and mention your problem. You will get better solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock