Good News Patiala Babes | starts 27th Nov, Mon-Fri at 9pm | Sony TV

Yes, Most of current sony shows are good & different specially Patiala Babes & ye un dino ki baat hai.
I can second that. Both are my fav. Also, Ladies Special, Mere Sai and few episodes of Crime Patrol are really great. In fiction my whole family prefers Sony & SAB . Even we love Non-fiction content of Sony as well.

I can second that. Both are my fav. Also, Ladies Special, Mere Sai and few episodes of Crime Patrol are really great. In fiction my whole family prefers Sony & SAB . Even we love Non-fiction content of Sony as well.
Both the Sony GECs have the best quality content of all Hindi channels. I don't know how you forgot Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and Kuchh Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi!

Both the Sony GECs have the best quality content of all Hindi channels. I don't know how you forgot Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and Kuchh Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi!
Bro read carefully i am adding this shows to his statement. Otherwise there's still Amita ka Amit, Mahi Way, powder and don't know how many more.

This indian tv gem has completed 100episodes today....
Hurray!!!!
Congrats! A fresh and different show. Mini especially is a very strong-willed character. The same goes for her real-life persona. She is only 14 and she shows more maturity than many adults. I have watched several of her segments with ******** (prohibited name) on YouTube.

Post Sudden Leap, Paridhi Sharma and Aniruddh Dave Asked to Walk Out of Patiala Babes
There is grim news for fans of Paridhi Sharma and Aniruddh Dave since the makers of Patiala Babes have asked them to leave the show following a sudden five-year leap. While the show was hailed for being progressive, the current track was not getting much traction among the audience and it turns out that Hunar Hale, who essayed the role on Meeta, was removed overnight as well.
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Post Sudden Leap, Paridhi Sharma and Aniruddh Dave Asked to Walk Out of Patiala Babes
There is grim news for fans of Paridhi Sharma and Aniruddh Dave since the makers of Patiala Babes have asked them to leave the show following a sudden five-year leap. While the show was hailed for being progressive, the current track was not getting much traction among the audience and it turns out that Hunar Hale, who essayed the role on Meeta, was removed overnight as well.
Source
Such leaps are detrimental to characters played in the show. Young Ashnoor will have to bear the weight of the show now. Can she do it? Why change a winning combination?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock