Pavan Putra Bhaijaan | Salman Khan

Bajrangi Bhaijaan was my first theater experience of Salman Khan and AWESOME Movie and Songs....

When ETimes contacted the writer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, K. V. Vijayendra Prasad, and probed if he was writing the sequel, he did not wish to give out any information. "I am not at liberty to say anything on Bajrangi Bhaijaan, everything about it will only come from Salman Bhai," he said.

When told that director Kabir Khan has reportedly said he was unaware of the development, Prasad added, "I really don't know all that and I am not aware either."

During the interaction, he confirmed the title of Bajrangi Bhaijaan sequel, Pavan Putra Bhaijaan. He also dismissed the rumours about doing a SS Rajamouli project. “No there is nothing like that. If it happens it will be great as Rajamouli is a very good director. But I am definitely working with his father, K.V. Vijayendra Prasad. He has written the script of Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2016), and now he is writing its sequel too and has named it Pavan Putra Bhaijaan

Source

Breaking News:

As per title, Bycott gang. Chalo aur ek topic mil gaya trend karne ko. (Another topic found for trending) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock