Pavitra Rishta

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Archana to change her spots for Savita in Pavitra Rishta

54eMQ.jpg

Pavitra Rishta on Zee is gearing up for a special episode on Sunday where the viewers will get to see a brand new Archana.

A source informs, “Archana has now decided to change her attitude and she will now do all sorts of things to irk Savita. This is basically to bring things back to normal. Archana has realized she has to stay in the Deshmukh household and behave in a similar manner like Savita. She will start creating situations that will get Savita back to normalcy, the way she used to behave initially. Though this new behaviour will hurt Archana, she would weep to see Savita in pain but is determined to set things right.”

Ankita Lokhande (Archana) says, “Yes, Archana will adopt a new approach to make things normal for Savita.”

The maha episode will be telecast on April 3

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/archana-change-her-spots-savita-pavitra-rishta

Three successful years for Pavitra Rishta

Zee TV has been steadily climbing up the TRP charts with regards to daily soaps. One of the prime reasons for this upward swing is also the striking success of Balaji Telefilm's 'Pavitra Rishta' which will complete three successful years today.

The simple love story of Archana and Manav, has been able to create a good emotional connect with the audience even post leap.

It's a very good feeling and it can't be described in words. The credit goes to the entire team of Pavitra Rishta. I am honored and proud to be a part of this project. We have cut approximately five to six cakes today. I would like to thank the audience for loving Manav and Archana's love story. It is because of the strong storyline, the performances of the actors on the show, that it has managed to work even after the leap" says Archana aka Ankita Lokhande.

Rithiwik Dhanjani who plays the role of Arjun says, "First of all I would like to thank Ekta mam and the creative team for churning out such a beautiful show. Secondly, the credit should go to Ankita and Sushant, for giving amazing performance and they truly deserve the glory. And last but not the least the young generation for adding a new life to the show."

Well, we would like to congratulate the team for their great stint at the TRP ladder.

TOI

RE: Three successful years for Pavitra Rishta

I was watching it before 2 years, now i have not much time to watch.

Anubhav to play Sachin in 'Pavitra Rishta'

What would be a Balaji show sans replacements? Now we have been informed by our sources that yet another actor is soon going to be replaced in Ekta Kapoor's popular show, Pavitra Rishta, which airs on Zee TV.

And with this replacement, Archana and Manav, the lead couple of the show, will welcome a new actor to their family. Actor Puru Chibber, who plays the role of Archana-Manav's Sachin will soon exit the show and Anubhav Srivastav will step into his shoes.

Interestingly, Anubhav was Puru's co-star in Sony Entertainment Television's Seven. Informs a source, "Puru wants to concentrate on other projects and he intimated the production house of his decision to quit the show. It has been an amicable decision. It's a pivotal character and we want someone who can give it all to it and Anubhav seemed to be the perfect replacement."

When contacted, Anubhav confirmed, "Yes, I will be playing the role of Sachin now. I have just returned to Mumbai and will soon be informed of when I have to commence the shoot." The entry of new Sachin will air some time next week.

Anubhav to play Sachin in 'Pavitra Rishta' - The Times of India

Pavitra Rishta completes 900 episodes

Pavitra Rishta is slowly and steadily climbing the ladder of Balaji Telefilm's success stories as the show reaches the milestone of 900 episodes today.

In the past the production house has given some of the longest running shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kasauti Zindagi Kay amongst few. Pavitra Rishta achieves the landmark of completing 900 episodes today (26 October 2012).

And the entire team of Pavitra Rishta is excited and positive of continuing their successful journey towards the 1000 episodes.

"I'm honored and consider myself very fortunate to get such a brilliant role early in my career and I am extremely happy. Sushant and I worked hard together for almost two and a half years and we together tasted the success on television with Pavitra.... I was quite worried after Sushant's exit from the show and it took me some time to adjust myself. But Hiten made me comfortable and I had a really good time working with him on the show. I owe my entire success to the show. Pavitra Rishta gave us an identity and everyone started knowing us," says Archana aka Ankita Lokhande.

The actress adds, "The credit goes to the entire team of Pavitra Rishta who has worked so hard on the show. In today's scenario it is very tough to survive and I have seen shows going off-air in a short span of three months. So, it's really a big achievement that we have managed to complete 900 episodes and I am confident that we will soon reach the 1000 episodes landmark."

On completion of 900 episodes Hiten Tejwani (Manav) says, "I have been giving my 100 percent to the show since day one and I will continue to work hard. I am extremely elated and it's nice to know that people have accepted me as Manav. I feel very lucky to be a part of long running and best shows like Kyunki and now Pavitra RIshta. I hope and pray that we continue to entertain the audiences."

When quizzed about the celebration Hiten said, "I have no idea about the celebration but I am confident that we will celebrate it in a big way when we complete 1000 epsiodes." Rithwik Dhanjani aka Arjun too shared his feelings on this special day, "The feeling is beyond words. The success takes me back to those days when we had some big and popular running shows like Kyunki and Kahaani and now we too have a great chance to achieve that milestone."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mpletes-900-episodes/articleshow/16971951.cms

Ketkie Dave to enter Pavitra Rishta

ketkie.jpg

Tellychakkar.com was the first to report about a seven months leap in Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta, produced by Balaji Telefilms. We now get you a brand new update from the show.

Seasoned actress Ketkie Dave will soon be entering Pavitra Rishta. We hear that a new Gujarati family will be introduced into the thick of things, and the son of this family will be paired opposite Teju (Mrinalini Tyagi), daughter of Manav (Hiten Tejwani) and Archana (Ankita Lokhande). Ketkie plays the role of Snehlata, who is the head of this family. She has started shoot from today (30 October), maintains our source.

Ketkie Dave to enter Pavitra Rishta | Tellychakkar.com

Love triangle plot coming up in Pavitra Rishta

PVR.jpg

Balaji Telefilms’ Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, just witnessed the entry of a Gujarati family where Sunny (Karan Sharma) is paired opposite Teju (Mrinalini TyagiMark Parakh) apparently will share screen space together.

Our source informs us that Sunny and Teju will be a couple and on the other hand Jignesh will also have feelings for Teju.

Love triangle plot coming up in Pavitra Rishta | Tellychakkar.com

Gear up for Purvi’s birthday bash in Pavitra Rishta

Balaji Telefilms’ Pavitra Rishta, on Zee TV, is currently witnessing some high voltage drama.
After the new Gujarati family has entered the show, there have been many twists and turns.

We had already reported that the soap was slated to take a six months leap in first week of November, but that didn’t happen. Resultantly, the leap has been postponed.

Let’s get to the current scenario.

In the upcoming episodes, there will be lavish birthday celebration of Purvi (Asha Negi) wherein Ovi will be invited. Ovi (Shruti Kanwar), though not be happy from within, will attend the party as she has now accepted Purvi as her sister and Archana (Ankita Lokhande) as her mother.

Furthermore, Ovi will be a little paranoid about Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and will have a confrontation with Purvi in the party.

Gear up for Purvi’s birthday bash in Pavitra Rishta | Tellychakkar.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock