Seeking Help Pay Channels not available after Channel Selection

prak2020

Reaction score
Hi ,

I have selected STAR group channels & Few FTA channels . The new pack got changed immediately with in few seconds , but after a day suddenly all the paid channels are not shown. Only few FTA channels available on TV , all other channels shows not subscribed. I am scared to do the alacarte selection again because they might charge again . So my advice is not to opt to alacarte channels at this time , Please hold on to your current pack . Wait till all the issues were resolved.

Customer Care is of NO HELP , they have not even picked up my calls . I wanted to watch Premier League Football, looks like it is not going to happen.

Open Selfcare and see the subscribed Boquets and Alacarte Channels. If they are still available just Heavy Refresh your Account.

If the packs are deactivated then once again add those boquets.

You won't be charged twice becoz Airtel charges depending your Monthly Packs at daily basis

Open Selfcare and see the subscribed Boquets and Alacarte Channels. If they are still available just Heavy Refresh your Account.

If the packs are deactivated then once again add those boquets.

You won't be charged twice becoz Airtel charges depending your Monthly Packs at daily basis
IS it APP or WEBSITE ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock