Pay for 3 monts and get 3 months extra

sayan.sunny

Contributor
Reaction score
New offer from tata sky. subscribe to AC'I'i/E COOKING today. Pay for 3 months & get next 3 months FREE.
d1Sm0.jpg

HjvpC.jpg

Today (27August11) is the last day to get the freebie... :tup

Off Late Many channels are showing n number of cooking programs....

But still those who are interested in TS actve cooking its good for them....

Some time back i was also subscribed to this channel for 2 mths...but as i said many many showing cooking programs...started to record those stuffs and i am viewing it later....

yes ravi bro...its just a wastage serive you can see the same in ndtv good times too no need to subscribe it and me too get this msg.

NDTV Good times show lot of Cooking programs by various chefs and cooks....apart from this even the hindi & regional entertainment channels show cooking programs frequently which suits best for the audience....

Agree with you.ndtv good times many times giving it nothing new or good in actve cooking.if tata sky off it and add something new that it woult be more better.

ajuravi said:
NDTV Good times show lot of Cooking programs by various chefs and cooks....apart from this even the hindi & regional entertainment channels show cooking programs frequently which suits best for the audience....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock