• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

PAY LATER DISH TV

bappasarkar

Registered
Reaction score
MY VC NUMBER IS . PLS ACTIVATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE WILL PAY LATER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapu

Registered
Reaction score
I want 3 days pay later service vc no is 015197********.

Mod note: Don't share personal details like vc number etc.

Rishugyan

Registered
Reaction score
Need more time to recharge my VC no. Is ***********

Moderator note : Don't post personal details like VC number

stiwari

Contributor
Reaction score
Need more time to recharge my VC no. Is ***********
For your VC there are are lot of offers you go to dishtv.in web site and go to recharge section and after putting your VC nos. you will see lot of offers againt your VC,you can down grade to Rs199,249 or 265 plan as per offers give to you and recharge a lower amount

Jom

Registered
Reaction score
For your VC there are are lot of offers you go to dishtv.in web site and go to recharge section and after putting your VC nos. you will see lot of offers againt your VC,you can down grade to Rs199,249 or 265 plan as per offers give to you and recharge a lower amount
Friends,my dish tv STB model AF-8012H is showing "booting ...please wait" and "loading ...please wait" on the screen.I checked all connections and wires.No signal problem also.Could yoy please tell any solution other than changing the box.

stiwari

Contributor
Reaction score
Call technical after calling customer care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somnath chakraborty Uninterrupted TV services in J&K with ‘Auto Pay-later’ facility provided by Dish tv and D2h General DTH News & Discussions 0
Farshad Dish Lanka Pay Later Credit Service Dish TV Lanka 0
Vadirocks Dish TV's "Pay Later Service" - 3 Days Instant Validity Dish TV 6
H Pay later Dish TV 1
A Seeking Help dishtv pay later Dish TV 0
Rishee DTH Updates Pay to later scheme Dish TV 0
A i need pay later facility..how? Zing Digital 2
P Pay Later Services On TataSky Tata Sky 8
p_pahare Automatic Activation of 'Pay Later Service' Discontinued Dish TV 1
Am@9 ‘Watch Now Pay Later’. Dish TV 3
Mudasir 4K Dishtv introduces pay later service Dish TV 1
DreamDTH.com Article NDTV ends pay cuts for all employees DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
T Only need STB, Airtel wants me to pay for a new connection? Airtel Digital TV 5
DreamDTH.com Article Pay DTH subscriber base rises above 70 million in the quarter ended March 2020: TRAI report General DTH News & Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Showbox set to turn as a Pay channel, a-la-carte rate at Rs 0.10 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Manoranjan Grand fails to pay 5th installment to Prasar Bharati despite extended timeline DD Free Dish 0
DreamDTH.com Article TDSAT directs E-Digital to pay ZEEL Rs 8.32 crores within four weeks DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ABCPL directed by TDSAT to pay GTPL 50% of balance dues for the resumption of signals DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty Breaking Vissa tv Epg updated from pay channel to free channel by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 4
DreamDTH.com Article A handy guide to HD channel offerings of pay Indian DTH operators in 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Manoranjan Grand gets relief till 14th August to pay 5th instalment to Prasar Bharati DD Free Dish 0
DreamDTH.com Article TDSAT disposes of Andhra MSO appeal for MIB to pay damages DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive Showbox to turn Pay from September; Gubbare and Ishaara TV to launch in September TV Channels News 16
Akash Solanki Satellite Updates Filamchi Now Pay Channel Insat & Gsat Updates 1
DreamDTH.com Article NDTV to end pay cuts for employees having pay cut between 10 – 20 per cent effective 1st August DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0