Pen Music to launch BFLIX TV, BFLIX Cinema and BFLIX Music

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
PEN Music Pvt. Ltd. Is launching two new channels on DD Freedish from 1st April 2023. And a new music channel named "BFLIX Music" will also launching soon in upcoming days.

GwoE1Rs.jpg

• Post edited, as I had attached a link from a website which is disallowed in the forum.

Last edited:
One thing is doubtful whether it is from skystar entertainment or pen group because Abzy network channels are related to skystar

Let they place ilove on Dth and Cable before launching pen music. Also Where is Mtunes. What they are doing they themselves dont know.

I think ILove is being rebranded as BFlix Music bcoz they clearly state that now they have 4 channels operating under their TV Channels portfolio and it has no mention of ILove.

I think these 3 channels would be available on most prominent platforms very shortly after their launch...BFlix Movies is already available. I sense that they would have taken ILove off air from various platforms to work on its rebranding

What content is being aired on BFlix TV, BFlix Cinema, BFlix Music, Dil Se Movies? Can anyone please share share the schedule and some screenshots of these channels? Checked on whatsonindia app but these channels have until now not been listed there.

Unique TV seems to be a good channel and it seems to be a channel from sony/zee or if owned by some other company then it looks like they have acquired much of the content from sony/zee. Some of the original cartoons (those produced for/by Sony Yay) aired on Sony Yay are also being aired on this channel , until now these were not available on any FTA channel though since long time Sony/Zee r having syndication agreement for lot of their content across various genres with various FTA broadcasters.

Azaad TV is surely being operated by Shemaroo, they might have also applied for renaming of licence. Soon it may undergo rebranding.

As far as Nazara TV is concerned i could not quite comprehend why IN10 Media launched 2nd Hindi GEC channel when Ishara TV itself still has not managed to built an attractive program schedule onboard & score good on ratings chart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock