Discussion People Using Sun Direct in ROI region

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
As we all know that Sun direct, once upon a time only adds South Channels and restricted itself to South India

But, few years before they shed their south tag and started adding ROI channels as well.

Currently, they are having many useful ROI channels when compared with the south channels especially in Tamil language...

Sun Direct is now having almost equal channels for ROI like Bengali, Odia, Marathi , Punjabi, Gujarati and North east channels when compared with the rivals..

They also giving most attractive packages be it for SD or HD..

Now, even in Sun direct Facebook pages, most of the comments are from ROI customer...

So, I decided to create the thread to know about the current position of Sun direct.

So, requesting Sun direct ROI subscribers to make a presence in this thread of why they chosen Sun direct leaving already established DTH brands in ROI and from when they are using Sun direct DTH or atleast please tell here that I am using Sun direct and the area with state name..

Also, I want to know from other DTH members as well as Sun direct ROI subscribers of how many Sun direct dishes can able to see in their surroundings...So that we can able to ascertain about the presence of Sun direct

Also I want to know about Sun direct infrastructure like Sun shine centre availablity, distributors availability, etc...

Feel free to share any information you know about Sun Direct as ROI people be it positive or negative...even though you are not using Sun direct in ROI.

Please mention the state and area name while commenting...

Thank you,

Last edited:
Now a days In my area_maximum Sun direct connections fixed.
Andhra Pradesh kadapa-Proddutur
Imo_Sun direct offering best packages.
But my personal feeling better If they improve their STB Products.
Present STB Products looking poor.

In my friend house I saw Sun direct connection SD PQ Star Sports-1 Channel very very bad PQ. That day I was shock.
Poor HD STB & PQ also bad.

Now a days In my area_maximum Sun direct connections fixed.
Andhra Pradesh kadapa-Proddutur
Imo_Sun direct offering best packages.
But my personal feeling better If they improve their STB Products.
Present STB Products looking poor.

In my friend house I saw Sun direct connection SD PQ Star Sports-1 Channel very very bad PQ. That day I was shock.
Poor HD STB & PQ also bad.
Used Tata Sky HD And Now Sung Sun Direct HD
AQ And PQ Of Sun Is Way Better Than Tata Sky
But EPG Is worst Of Sun

Used Tata Sky HD And Now Sung Sun Direct HD
AQ And PQ Of Sun Is Way Better Than Tata Sky
But EPG Is worst Of Sun
Ok I already said that is my personal.
Imo_comment.
And my suggestion is better if they improve STB Product quality.

What sun is better than Tata.
Wow.
In this form maximum 60% Tatasky fans.

Imo_comment.

Wow.
There Customer Service And UI is Not Up To Mark But Quality In Audio Is Superb
And Video Also

Imo_comment.

Wow.
Talking About HD Don't Know About SD Boxes

I am interested to join Sun Direct family in Chandigarh, Punjab but as i told that HD boxes manufacturing is not going on due to some reasons i am not able to buy it.

I am waiting for June 15th or later to bring Sun Direct HD at home.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock