Discussion People Using Sun Direct in ROI region

i am using both 2 hd and 1 sd sun direct ..ui is very smooth as compared to airtel and tata because earlier i used both and aq and pq is average and im from punjab

Last edited:
In Shimoga district Karnataka more than 60% houses using sun direct connection and it's still increasing due to NTO regulations people leaving the local cable TV operators and majority of them shifting to sun direct.

Also, I want to know from other DTH members as well as Sun direct ROI subscribers of how many Sun direct dishes can able to see in their surroundings...So that we can able to ascertain about the presence of Sun direct
2-3 antenna in my apartment. l am from Pune. Hard to find that dth dealer here.

Sun Direct HD User From Maharashtra
Earlier Used Tata Sky Moved To Sun Because NFC Is Just 59 And Tata sky It Was 159

Which model...

Thx.

2-3 antenna in my apartment. l am from Pune. Hard to find that dth dealer here.

Which model...

Thx.
HS3J01
EADVKda.jpg

EADVKda.jpg

Hello Brothers, I am from Bhubaneswar, Odisha,

I've been regularly following up with DDTH page on Sun Direct posts.

I have a 2 Dish HD, 1 tatasky, 1 airtel, 1 FreeDish, 1 Dead Independent TV, and 3montha back a new Sun Direct.. i've 2 Antenna installed in my roof.. i change dish setting according to my need from 83° TS to 108° airtel.. one is fix for DDFD since i get max signal..i left that untouched..

And about SD i bought a new HD box by waiting around 7days since it was Out of Stock and a other City(Balasore) vendor sent me via bus(Lockdown was eased that time). Technician came said Hi and left as i already have set that..he just activated it.. primary reason is i am a Single stay person so spending 200/300 bucks a month on tv on airtel,ts,dish is absurd.. i just watch NDTV and all Music channels.. hence SD was cheaper with less NFC and almost all music channel..

About my society.. it has more than 200 family residing in this apartment.. majority has TS second majority Airtel next 2/3 dish and Videocon.. SUN is only 3 including me.. so its a point to make.. i feel as an Odia people here is very much adjustable ones.. ek le liya.. wahi chalne do..if channels not available no issue, freq signal issue, higher package, less support.. they are ok with everything.. btw Big Fan of Deep Bhai..regular YouTube follower..

Thanks all sry for long post

Advantages of sun
  • Cheap packages
  • Free recording
  • Good PQ in HD
Rest other features are crap and not upto the mark including website, apps, STB UI

Advantages of sun
  • Cheap packages
  • Free recording
  • Good PQ in HD
Rest other features are crap and not upto the mark including website, apps, STB UI
Yes Bro UI Is Like Some Free To Air Boxes
They Don't Show Even EPG Of Most Of The Channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock