Discussion People Using Sun Direct in ROI region

I want to purchase sun direct connection but not available in local market (Jharkhand region). And also on sun direct official website it is showing invalid pincode(not serviceable).

I haven't seen even a single dish of Sun Direct in Jharkhand. Majority are of airtel & Tata Sky.

EPG missing for which channels? I can able to see EPG for almost all the channels..
X3YgFTv.jpg

Definately Sun Direct is good as compared to other DTH companies. Yes they might have limited services in ROI but after pandemic and lockdown one after another just tell me one thing what is more reasonable price 59 or 153 in which also you are getting DDFreeDish channels.
DTH are always priorities of rural areas households where people can't afford broadband and can't reach out to a good Cable TV services. So, firstly it should be affordable.
And, talking about the fact which is damn true is they need to work on STB Quality. No doubt they'll work on it for sure.

Definately Sun Direct is good as compared to other DTH companies. Yes they might have limited services in ROI but after pandemic and lockdown one after another just tell me one thing what is more reasonable price 59 or 153 in which also you are getting DDFreeDish channels.
DTH are always priorities of rural areas households where people can't afford broadband and can't reach out to a good Cable TV services. So, firstly it should be affordable.
And, talking about the fact which is damn true is they need to work on STB Quality. No doubt they'll work on it for sure.
We can't watch DD free dish channels on Sun direct there are only few

Could be good if SD also use DD freedish channels like dishtv
They can't because their satellite is different from DDFreeDish where as DishTV and DDFreeDish satellite is same.
You can easily run DDFreeDish STB in DishTV dish antenna without alignment. But, here a glitch that d2h doesn't work as same as DishTV despite being from same company as it has different satellite. Although if it's aligned to DishTV satellite it will work same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock