Discussion People Using Sun Direct in ROI region

1OoKZbQ.jpg
Which STB picture quality 😍

When Sun Direct was launched at that time in our area i.e. Miraj City (southern-western area of Maharashtra) I were found maximum Sun Direct connections because this was the one stop destination for Kannada channels. Our area is very near from Karnataka state & there was no of Kannada speaking people migrants in our city who only willing to watch Kannada channels but local cable operator was providing only 3 to 4 Kannada channels, hence they were subscribed Sun Direct. But latter people's taste were changed and now almost all willing to watch marathi channels and obviously in recent period sun direct having lack of marathi channels so sun direct subscriber was shifted to other service provider, specially Zing (now dish tv) Tata Sky & local cable tv. In now days Sun Direct dish is hardly to found on any home.

When Sun Direct was launched at that time in our area i.e. Miraj City (southern-western area of Maharashtra) I were found maximum Sun Direct connections because this was the one stop destination for Kannada channels. Our area is very near from Karnataka state & there was no of Kannada speaking people migrants in our city who only willing to watch Kannada channels but local cable operator was providing only 3 to 4 Kannada channels, hence they were subscribed Sun Direct. But latter people's taste were changed and now almost all willing to watch marathi channels and obviously in recent period sun direct having lack of marathi channels so sun direct subscriber was shifted to other service provider, specially Zing (now dish tv) Tata Sky & local cable tv. In now days Sun Direct dish is hardly to found on any home.
Definately SunDirect is our favourite dish on basis of price but they really need to increase their footprints by adding more channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock