• Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,787

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
9589.jpg

During the special screening of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, Katrina Kaif has raised many eyebrows and makes one to draw to a conclusion that she is already married. Kat was spotted with vermillion on forehead and it compels us to think that she is already married. She was seen sporting a ‘Being Human’ T-shirt with sindoor on forehead.

Now immediately the question flashed across our mind, who is that lucky guy. It cannot be Salman Khan as he is a Muslim and sindoor is not in their ritual. Kat and Salman’s marriage has been doing the rounds for quite sometime. When once Sallu was asked about getting married, he replied, “Marriage ke liye doosri party bhi raazi honi chahiye.” His reply hinted that Katrina Kaif is not ready to marry Salman?

Salman and Katrina’s relationship went kaput two years back but still the duo has been going strong personally and professional. But there is one more angle to their complicated love story and that is Katrina’s equation with Ranbir. The actress really gets along well with Ranbir and his parents and they have expected Kat as Ranir’s girlfriend.

Only, Katrina Kaif could reveal the raaz behind this sindoor. What say!

DSC-7372-JPG_122202.jpg

Via BM

Admin This photo is MORPHED.. Pls dont posts such useless threads.

it is there in yahoo website now. she is not married to anyone. actually she had gone to a temple and the priest had put the sindoor on her forehead.:lol:D:lol:':)huh

SPANDAN said:
Admin This photo is MORPHED.. Pls dont posts such useless threads.

I have posted what i read in that website, i share becuase i care..!! If you think its useless better you just ignore it or stop reply in such useless thread..

Greatachiever said:
it is there in yahoo website now. she is not married to anyone. actually she had gone to a temple and the priest had put the sindoor on her forehead.:lol:D:lol:':)huh
that is possible. :sp

dreamdth said:
Greatachiever said:

yeah admin that is possible she will shortly get converted into Hindu.:D:D:lol:lol. so the priest beforehand want to try and check her how she is looking like a hindu girl:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol

Greatachiever said:
dreamdth said:
Greatachiever said:

yeah admin that is possible she will shortly get converted into Hindu.:D:D:lol:lol. so the priest beforehand want to try and check her how she is looking like a hindu girl:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol

it looks like you were also there at that time. :skd

devessh said:
admin why are u braking my heart

it looks like many peoples love her..!! :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock