Pic Fast forwarding

jeganeee

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a strange issue.I have Tata sky HD STB.I feel like the picture is little fast forwarding(compared to the Normal cable). IS it quite normal ? Anyone feels like this?

Thakur said:
Which channel??

All Channels. Recently i upgraded to 60 inch LG 4K TV. Is it because the LED tv i am feeling like this ? If thats the case,is there any setting i can turn off in my LG TV?

jeganeee said:
Hi,

I have a strange issue.I have Tata sky HD STB.I feel like the picture is little fast forwarding(compared to the Normal cable). IS it quite normal ? Anyone feels like this?
Bro in TV remote navigate to picture settings >
Scroll down to the "TruMotion" menu option > press the "Enter" button.
Use the remote's navigational buttons to highlight the "Off" menu option > Press the "Enter" button to save the setting.

Try this option.

It is all due to Refresh rate and its awesome bro
It is that we paying higher price for tv
normal led tv have 60 refresh rate......your tv i think 120 -240.... it is good ......i have same feeling when i changed my tv.....

Clear motion is new technology and it is awesome........enjoy

And it is not fast forwarding. But it is in motion

Rushabh said:
It is all due to Refresh rate and its awesome bro
It is that we paying higher price for tv
normal led tv have 60 refresh rate......your tv i think  120 -240....  it is good ......i have same feeling when i changed my tv.....

Clear motion is new technology and it is awesome........enjoy

And it is not fast forwarding.  But  it is in motion

Thank You Bro.

But my parents only watching the tv most of the time.So they feel this is little irritating.So as Ajit said,i will try to turn off the True motion option.

Yes my LG tv is a 4K TV and 240Hz Truemotion.Model No : LG 60UF7700

Ajit said:
Bro in TV remote navigate to picture settings >
Scroll down to the "TruMotion" menu option > press the "Enter" button.
Use the remote's navigational buttons to highlight the "Off" menu option > Press the "Enter" button to save the setting.

Try this option.
Thank You Bro,

I will try this option. My LG TV model 60UF7700

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock