PIC updated :My Multi LNB Setup- INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3/3a, Intelsat7/10

• Thread starter sunnyk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 48,960
RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

biswajit.HD said:
i am thinking of ur suggestion too.. lets see... whats best can be done?? :huh

Which one you like 1st Box or 2nd Card?? :huh :huh

RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

May be Card.. :lol

Friends,

Finally I have completed my 6 feet solid dish with 5 LNBs, prime is INSAT 4A @83.0E :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

below is latest pic sorry as i'm running out of LNB, I need to purchase 2 dual pol LNB & ya most important 8x1 Diseqc switch is on deadly demand.........

[attachment=736]

Thanks DDF & all expert members who motivated me to perform at par with excellence....:c

Experts, pls. suggest if any addition is possible... ;) I thought Intelsat 17 is viable by cutting scalar ring of intelsat 7/10. is it possible ??? :huh:huh

Apart from this I have also reinstalled my old 90 cms. dish with Asiasat3S_C @105.5E, NSS 6_Ku@95E along with INSAT 4B_Ku @93.5E..... I have missed some TPs of Aisasat 3S due to unavailability of conical scalar ring but total 88 TV channel & 19 radio are coming.. :lol

[attachment=737]

[attachment=738]

Excellent work. Keep it up and this will give inspiration to others also who is having time and little interest.

sun1983 said:
Friends,

Final

http://dreamdth.com/attachment.php?aid=738

http://www.apnadth.com/combo_DTH/combo_dth.html

I think same setup, isnt it? But I think the web site box is MPEG - 2 box & catching same channels I think. :|

Max said:
sun1983 said:
Friends,

Final

http://dreamdth.com/attachment.php?aid=738

http://www.apnadth.com/combo_DTH/combo_dth.html

I think same setup, isnt it? But I think the web site box is MPEG - 2 box & catching same channels I think. :|

Yes max, this 90 cms. is the same MCBS brand with multi LNB bracket, I have purchased the dish when DD Direct+ on NSS 6 satellite that time this solution introduced by MCBS to catch DD Direct+ & C band channels from Asiasat 3s...

RE: My Multi LNB Setup- INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3/3a, Intelsat7/10

There is C & KU band separate lnbfs, How do they connect to a receiver? Gave any disequec / multiswitch with the set? How did they arranged?

Thanks.

Max said:
There is C & KU band separate lnbfs, How do they connect to a receiver? Gave any disequec / multiswitch with the set? How did they arranged?

Thanks.

Yes Max,
I'm having Universal 4x1 Diseqc (80 INR) Switch to connect multiple LNBs with single receiver....

sunnyk said:
Max said:

Thanks.

Yes Max,
I'm having Universal 4x1 Diseqc (80 INR) Switch to connect multiple LNBs with single receiver....

I think you are using Solid Hds2 2100 receiver and which supports only diseqc 1.0 switch. Then how can you connect more than 4 lnb's ? please provide details.

sathint said:
sunnyk said:
Max said:

Thanks.

Yes Max,

I think you are using Solid Hds2 2100 receiver and which supports only diseqc 1.0 switch. Then how can you connect more than 4 lnb's ? please provide details.

That I have to check, somebody is using 8 LNBs with Solid HDS-2 2100 STB... Tomorrow, I'm gonna purchase 8x1 Diseqc switch..I'll post results later after testing..... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock