Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

I Have Activated Dish TV Aapka Pack (FTA) In HD Box For Rs.600

At Present Enjoying All Tamil Channels & Malayalam Channels

Note : Tamil Chutti TV & Adithya Not Coming

This Offer For More Than 60 Days Deactivated Customers

Courtesy : Meetdhil & Baskaran Ayyalur (Tamilandth).

wVT1zdt.jpg

Today I Chat With Dish TV And Enquired Is There Any Offer For Me And They Said You Have Aapka Pack Rs.600 For 3 Years And Can Watch All Free Channels In Dish TV

This's What She Said (Sorry For Unable To Post SS)

ARPITA> Aapka pack is a 3 year pack in which you need to pay Rs 600/- at once for 3 year to enjoy the channels coming under this package. This package contain all free to channels which will be running for 3 years with the cost of Rs 600/- only. This is also called the FTA offer. Aapka Pack - FTA {3 Years} 58 + Channels Rs. 600/-
ARPITA> Channel details in this package are :- GEC 9X* DD Bharati* DD HD * DD India* DD National* Star Utsav* Chardikla Time TV* Zee Smile* Movies Enterr 10* Zee Premier Zee Action Zee Classic You> Music B4U Music* ETC* Sports DD Sports* News Azad News* DD News* Lok Sabha* News 24* News Live* P7 News* PTC News* Rajya Sabha TV* Devotional Aastha TV* MH1 Shraddha* Zee Jagran* You> Education Care World* Gyandarshan 1* Gyandarshan 2* Vyas TV* Regional Amrita TV* DD Bangla* DD Chandana* DD Girnar (Gujarati)* DD Kashir* DD Malayalam* DD North East* DD Oriya* DD Podhigai* DD Punjabi* DD Sahyadri* DD Saptagiri* DD Urdu* Jai Hind* Kalaignar TV* International DW TV* NHK WORLD* Rusia Today*

ARPITA> Kindly ignore the channels which has been removed from our platform.

ARPITA> This is basically contain all free to air channels.

ARPITA> The activation of this offer is done by the dealer end. So, you need to contact to the dealer for the same.

ARPITA> one biggest benefit of this offer:- You can switch to any package at anytime by paying minimum Rs 200/- and then come back to aapka pack anytime. Also if you want to activate any alacarte, you need to make the payment for the same of minimum Rs 200/- . In Rs 200/- you can enjoy your package as well as alacarte and the renewal date for the same will be made according to the per day billing process.

RE: Dish TV's Aapka Pack Rs.600 For 3 Years

Note : My Dish TruHD Connection Is Deactive For More Than 60 Days

It means only dd+ channels.

Yes Only DDD+ Channels

good information you produced @ vadi

But Cant Recharge That Online

Can we take any a-la-carte with this ?

Yes You Can Read 1st Post Bro

Ok than their unsuccessful Dish freedom CAM. Its unsuccessful cause no response by them to this product.

I think it is not applicable On Hd Connecton,For Activate this Offer in your Hd Connection u need To convert hd o sd :p
Only 3 Breakfree Cinema With DD Direct channels And Positive Point If Any one Viewing Sports or movie , we add A-la-carte but negative Point We can't Watch Zee tv,Aaj tak,Zeee cinema coz these are not Available on A-la-carte :angry And for these OPT out to Super Family Pack....:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock