[Pics]Dish Setup Tuned to Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Latest C band dish installation update after alligning it to thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 (former Apstar 2R)
LuIGF.jpg

LFILc.jpg

1iCsk.jpg

oL1Lr.jpg

9PqdY.jpg

trtBH.jpg

0gBlb.jpg

NP6S9.jpg

e6r1R.jpg

TnDii.jpg

RE: [Pics updated]Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

Great pics bro, but small suggestion: as it is a satellite dish setup post so split the thread and post it in satellite setion will be more better and users can also find that. ;)

RE: [Pics updated]Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

Moderation :
Thread is splitted from the original thread in personal sharing section.....

Thanks... everyone... this is my latest c band dish set up with thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 reception... on full signal at prime.....
I am not using any side lnbfs... due to loss of tps of the birds (satellites), and henceforth wont be tuning up Insat 4A, in future as many trackers on ddf are with Insat 4A....

Concentrating currently only on Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7....
Future ventures will be on AsiaSat 5 and Asiasat 3S on my 2nd C band dish which is coming in first quarter of 2013....

thanks.... :k

A special note and thanks :

This is the same dish, which me and giri photog of ddf brought from pimpri, pune... A special thanks to him, without his guidance and help, i wouldnt have got this dish..... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock