"KANAL-7 HD" Shows Indian Drama's in Turkey @ 42*East

TP DETAILS:-  12102 H 8333 {Ku Band)

HERE ARE SOME SS DETAILS:-

zeEOJhV.jpg

PGKUHvS.jpg

HUHQaWk.jpg

w8OtJkf.jpg

5Qgcg6g.jpg

Language is Turkey....Our Drama's & Bollywood Movies are Popular in many countries..

They have been running it since long bro never thought it is noteworthy so did not share...

freedishlover said:
They have been running it since long bro never thought it is noteworthy so did not share...

So now I had to learn from you what to post or what to not .. Its only your thought don't apply to others.. :no

I think He is saying i seen it long back but I didn't shared,
Not saying to anyone to not share,
Also what is wrong in learning from others ?
No one is perfect in this world,
For example If I posted anything wrong & someone corrected my mistake then I will be thankful to him instead of insulting him.

Gssran said:
No one is perfect in this world,
For example If I posted anything wrong & someone corrected my mistake then I will be thankful to him instead of insulting him.
First of all tell or prove that," what I had done wrong in posting this thread" ?

Some time "Interpretation" of words has different meanings according to the "Vocabulary" of person to person,
There are many words which have so many meanings in various situations. Secondly if you can't appreciate my work then Pl don't argue in my threads as you are doing the same job ?

jenius-jatt said:
First of all tell or prove that," what I had done wrong in posting this thread" ?

Some time "Interpretation" of words has different meanings according to the "Vocabulary" of person to person,
There are many words which have so many meanings in various situations. Secondly if you can't appreciate my work then Pl don't argue in my threads as you are doing the same job ?
where I said you posted wrong ?
I replied to your comment where you are insulting a person who given his view on that,
I have full right to do whatever I want in limits,
You can't stop anyone to post anywhere if he is not doing anything wrong,
If I don't have right to argue here then who given you the right to insult someone ?

Gssran said:
where I said you posted wrong ?
I replied to your comment where you are insulting a person who given his view on that,
I have full right to do whatever I want in limits,
You can't stop anyone to post anywhere if he is not doing anything wrong,
If I don't have right to argue here then who given you the right to insult someone ?
OK Yes I can't stop a dictator, but who gave you right to insult me then ? He is my friend I never ask him not to post but its your habit to enter in others conversation ? As you said that we learn then its my advice that your role comes if any one report you about any matter ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock