(PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
I m really confused abt stbs 555 n 2233....Whats the difff ... which is new.... which one to buy ..plz help guys ...

PLZ GIVE A DETAILED COMPARISON OF BOTH THESE TWO STBS....

Here r the pics from this forum ...

Model 2233
uge9eveg.jpg

5a8y8aru.jpg

u6ava3y5.jpg

Model 555
e2ugeha8.jpg

4u5y8yze.jpg

myvy6u9e.jpg

RE: Wanna buy a new d2h box ..

ssparikshya said:
Make Another ID in the name of your parents simple.

that i know bro but i wont get a multitv in rs 200 from my first id for 5 th connection...so i hav to take new id for ts ...n my monthly connection for 5th tv will be around 600rs but in d2h i can get it in 400rs n will also get some variety...

1. 2011 are the old boxes but currently unavailable from Videocon side but available through dealers.

2. 2222 are the white boxes shown in the ads.

3. 2233 are just the upgraded boxes of 2222 and are future ready in the sense that Ethernet port are available in it and the software and hardware of this box is good when compared to all other boxes.

4. Hd dvr of two capacities are available of 500gb/1000gb costing Rs.4990.

5. Normal Hd boxes are available around Rs.3500 which also includes recording activation charges.

6. The highest available pack is platinum hd for Rs.520 and south platinum hd for Rs.541 only for south customers. The only difference between these two packs is only a few south channels are available in platinum hd and also does not include sun hd channels and in south platinum hd all south channels are available.

7. Secondary connection monthly costs Rs.225 for any of the platinum packs.

8. In hd boxes you need to pay Rs.30 every month for recording.

I would suggest you to go for hd zapper 2233 box as it is the latest box and the best of all the boxes and go platinum packs. You will need to pay rs.30 as recording charges extra.

Correct me if any of my info is wrong.

Hope this was useful.

Ankit Jain said:

I think 500 GB HD DVRs no more available and only 1TB DVR available on market. Correct me if I am wrong. :huh

Bapun Raz said:
I think 500 GB HD DVRs no more available and only 1TB DVR available on market. Correct me if I am wrong. :huh

Bro last week when Videocon D2H technician came to my house he said me if you want you can get 500 GB DVR Bro

Another HD box that is being heard of these days is the SDHD 555 box. The hardware seems to be of a better quality. This doesn't have an ethernet port an can be considered an upgrade to 2011 box. with USB Recording. This STB is considered one of the best STBs from d2h.

More details here (Pics) My New Videocon SDHD 555 Box

Ankit Jain said:
1. 2011 are the old boxes but currently unavailable from Videocon side but available through dealers.

2. 2222 are the white boxes shown in the ads.

3. 2233 are just the upgraded boxes of 2222 and are future ready in the sense that Ethernet port are available in it and the software and hardware of this box is good when compared to all other boxes.

5. Normal Hd boxes are available around Rs.3500 which also includes recording activation charges.

6. The highest available pack is platinum hd for Rs.520 and south platinum hd for Rs.541 only for south customers. The only difference between these two packs is only a few south channels are available in platinum hd and also does not include sun hd channels and in south platinum hd all south channels are available.

7. Secondary connection monthly costs Rs.225 for any of the platinum packs.

8. In hd boxes you need to pay Rs.30 every month for recording.

I would suggest you to go for hd zapper 2233 box as it is the latest box and the best of all the boxes and go platinum packs. You will need to pay rs.30 as recording charges extra.

Correct me if any of my info is wrong.

Hope this was useful.

awesom bro...its vry useful ....just can u tell me what is zapper ...

Srajal Ag said:
awesom bro...its vry useful ....just can u tell me what is zapper ...
Zapper is nothing but normal hd boxes but given a spl name by the company just like the 'plus' in ts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock