[Pics] STAR-TV Showing TOM & JERRY on Turksat-3A @ 42*East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
STAR-TV Showing TOM & JERRY on Turksat-3A @ 42*East

Friends see some of the various Cartoon SS of very good SD quality on Turaksat-3A at 42*East

HERE ARE THE SS:-

TOM2_zpsc22ec445.jpg

TOM_zpsc822fd25.jpg

Tom3_zps7857e25d.jpg

Tom4_zpsfe2b7ff6.jpg

QUALITY of this sat is superb.:eek:hya

ALPHA said:
Very nice updation with ss Jenius Bro.
Thanks bro and did you have this setup of 42* or new sat 46* ,But one neelsat is a good satellite you have.:)

Me having Nilesat 7Deg W and Hotbird 13Deg E, which were provided by the building people. I don't have any other connections.

ALPHA said:
Me having Nilesat 7Deg W and Hotbird 13Deg E, which were provided by the building people. I don't have any other connections.
So you are lucky man having good satellite without any setup//;) :lol

Yes Jenius Bro. The dishes were installed by the Building owners for the tenants. Nobody has to pay anything.

ALPHA said:
Yes Jenius Bro. The dishes were installed by the Building owners for the tenants. Nobody has to pay anything.
WOW! its great bro no Installation and getting good satellites setup really good owner but how much you pay for living expansive etc. :lol

I m unable to get this satellite...

For Delhi region,
Satbeams shows > 41 dbW, 120 cm dish required
Official Turksat footprints show > 42.2 , 110 cm dish required.

I get NSS11, which have 42dBW, that way I should be able to get Turksat, but no luck. :(

@jatt bro: Pls tell me the strongest TP of Turksat, Ill give another shot @ this satellite. :k

shawl_who said:
I m unable to get this satellite...

For Delhi region,
Satbeams shows > 41 dbW, 120 cm dish required
Official Turksat footprints show > 42.2 , 110 cm dish required.

I get NSS11, which have 42dBW, that way I should be able to get Turksat, but no luck. :(

@jatt bro: Pls tell me the strongest TP of Turksat, Ill give another shot @ this satellite. :k
OK bro here are some strong TP'S I am getting about 75% signal so try that ,

1. 11054 H 30000
2. 11627 H 6666
3. 10981 H 9599
4. 11096 H 30000

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock