[Pics] STYLE & MODA a Beautiful Channel on MD1 @ 80*East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
STYLE & MODA a Beautiful Channel on MD1 @ 80*East

Friends its a very Good and Stylish channel for Shopping all type Jewelry & other home products etc. So I am sharing some shots with you see the quality of channel thanks.:)

HERE ARE SS OF STYLE & MODA CH:-

style_zpsd924c56f.jpg

style2_zps18fdbb13.jpg

style5_zpsd86274c8.jpg

style8_zpsc8a644d2.jpg

style7_zps2f56a700.jpg

Enjoy Shopping.......:eek:hya

M@zh@R said:
Good to see snaps of a newer channel that i havnt seen yet
Yes Mazhar bhai its a very nice channel and above all we can see so many designs of Home decoration and the jewelry,No doubt it is very costly.

shawl_who said:
gud pics jatt bro... now shopping for u shud be very easy :lol
Thanks bro and this is SD (Mpeg-2) Pictures and even Some of HD Pictures ofour channels can't stand near by...;)

jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:
Thanks bro and this is SD (Mpeg-2) Pictures and even Some of HD Pictures ofour channels can't stand near by...;)

Right, infact mpeg 2 format channels on ABS1, are in better quality than out DTH channels.....shame on them. :damn

shawl_who said:
jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:

Right, infact mpeg 2 format channels on ABS1, are in better quality than out DTH channels.....shame on them. :damn
Yes all Russian channels have Gud PQ no doubt and even 8PSK channels on Intelsat-20 @ 68*East are not upto mark as few of them are justified with quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock