[Pics] What is Solar-Outage or Sun-Outage ?

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
What is Solar-Outage or Sun-Outage ?

Friends there are some problems creaed by SUN-OUTAGE see the picture of
this taken from NHK-WORLD,While I was seeing News they show some thing
like this which I am sharing with you.

Some of the friends also Receive massages from DTH companies that in coming days : (Due to solar Activity Viewers across the Globe may Experience Interruption in Signal for few minutes while watching Digital Television between 24 sept,2012 to 10oct,2012 .

HERE IS SS:-

sunoutage2_zpsf58cf326.jpg

RE: [Pics) What is Solar-Outage or Sun-Outage ?

Very good info by Jenius, many a times we have seen info provided by all dth in their info channel, that signal may be disrupted due to solar outage, good that we have the scientific reasoning of it now through this thread... :k

Nice Info

good info jenius. some info that i know and would like to share on sun outage.

Sun outage occurs twice a year during March Equinox and September Equinox.

During this sun outage, the sun comes directly behind a satellite. So the sun, satellite and the earth station will be in straight line.

So the sun's electromagnetic waves comes in line with the microwave frequencies of the satellite and thereby causing distortion in the signals. It is calculated that a sun outage can be experienced for a max. of 12 minutes at a earth station.

Depending on the alignment of the sun and the satellite, this time may vary.

mmadhankumar said:
good info jenius. some info that i know and would like to share on sun outage.

Sun outage occurs twice a year during March Equinox and September Equinox.

During this sun outage, the sun comes directly behind a satellite. So the sun, satellite and the earth station will be in straight line.

So the sun's electromagnetic waves comes in line with the microwave frequencies of the satellite and thereby causing distortion in the signals. It is calculated that a sun outage can be experienced for a max. of 12 minutes at a earth station.

Depending on the alignment of the sun and the satellite, this time may vary.
Thanks Mdhan bro. for Elaborating it clearly, I was expecting a the info. from you and also this thread will help all users who want to under stand that actually what the sun outage is ?

Excellent info guys.. :k

It completely ruined my watching of 'Two and A Half Men' for a week. I watch it @ 11:00am.

It is Normal After 10 Oct :huh

Vikram said:
It is Normal After 10 Oct :huh

Yes Vikram bro.Its normal now and this happen two times in a year one is Sept. & second if I am not wrong in march .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock