• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,290

people

Contributor
Reaction score
ajVt8bC.jpg

btw, does anyone know, the festival of 'chhat' has begun... may be thats why 'dabbangg' got added, as a gift. :)

Nice update @people bro. :clap
I agree wid ur point, that u said... "this happens only wid airtel, they made agreements for nov-1 addition, but didnt add the channel" :lol

This is the thing I dont like abt airtel, they unneccessarily delay additions, knowing that they've to add in near future, still they delay.
Same case with &pictures, SWP HD, Romedy Now.... delaying unneccessarily. :dodgy

bcas so many regional channels are pending bro!

shawl_who said:
btw, does anyone know, the festival of 'chhat' has begun... may be thats why 'dabbangg' got added, as a gift. :)

Nice update @people bro. :clap
I agree wid ur point, that u said... "this happens only wid airtel, they made agreements for nov-1 addition, but didnt add the channel" :lol

This is the thing I dont like abt airtel, they unneccessarily delay additions, knowing that they've to add in near future, still they delay.
Same case with &pictures, SWP HD, Romedy Now.... delaying unneccessarily. :dodgy

i agree with you bro. For the same reason RAJ DIGITAL PLUS (TAMIL GEC) also have been delayed even after signing the agreements also.

Great News for ADTV regional customers...
ADTV Back in Regional Channels addition.... :)
I'm not against this but if they have done it after all Hindi and English channels addition it will be more Great... :)

srpati10 said:
By the way, what kind of channel is this and in which language?

Dabangg, which is catering to the Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttaranchal regions. Dhamaal, which is focusing on Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh regions. Dhamakaa, which will cater to Gujrat.

http://www.dabangg.tv/channel-overview.htm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock