Picture issue in Channels(Tata Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagegeek

Reaction score
Hi,
I have picture fluctuations in channels (Tata Sky SD)..
1. Brightness of channels fluctuate from very low to very high..

2. Also pictures fluctuate showing white horizontal bars

First I thought my TV has issue but when I put my Tata sky on standby, no picture fluctuation is there.. Also there's no fluctuations when I play Videos via Pendrive..

Here I am attaching a Gif of the recorded Video

Source

Issue can be because of electric pass into TV. had this issue when i was a cable tv user
How this occurs only when stb is connected. Is there any soloution for this problem?

How this occurs only when stb is connected. Is there any soloution for this problem?

When i was using cable tv 3 years back. there was some power leak. I tried disconnecting each like DVD player, cable STB, and saw what caused the issue.

When STB was put off and disconnected, the horizontal lines used to vanish. DVD player was fine. So there was some problem in the STB, i removed the cable wire and those lines used to go, so LCO said some power leak is there in the cable. So he changed did some changes in his side and i also changed the AV cables and issue got solved

When i was using cable tv 3 years back. there was some power leak. I tried disconnecting each like DVD player, cable STB, and saw what caused the issue.

When STB was put off and disconnected, the horizontal lines used to vanish. DVD player was fine. So there was some problem in the STB, i removed the cable wire and those lines used to go, so LCO said some power leak is there in the cable. So he changed did some changes in his side and i also changed the AV cables and issue got solved
Ok bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock