Seeking Help Picture Quality for TS 4K STB

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,707

Jones

Reaction score
Hello All

With a 4K UHD Led TV, will there be any picture quality difference between TataSky HD STB and TataSky 4K STB? I mean, currently I'm using HD STB. Does it makes sense to upgrade to 4K STB for a better picture quality on channels (for both HD and SD channels).

As there is no 4K service on Tata Sky it's vain to opt for that stb. And atleast for 1 to 2 year their is less probability of 4K channel launching in india

As there is no 4K service on Tata Sky it's vain to opt for that stb. And atleast for 1 to 2 year their is less probability of 4K channel launching in india
But there won't be any picture clarity difference on the current channels? I mean for both HD and SD.

Well Instead of 4k STB it's better to opt for Binge+ box...It's 4K box...All contents HD and SD channels will be upscaled by default...The picture quality is very much improved...

Well Instead of 4k STB it's better to opt for Binge+ box...It's 4K box...All contents HD and SD channels will be upscaled by default...The picture quality is very much improved...
Thanks for the response. I'm using 4K smart TV. So I'm not keen to Binge+ box as it has a similar features/app available in smart tv. I'm looking only for TV Channels (HD / SD). But if the Binge+ box give a good PQ compared to normal HD STB, then I would plan to upgrade to it.

Btw, How about the operations of Binge+ box to view TV channels as it is mainly used by my parents who are 60+ and they dont use any other services on Binge+.

But I'm verifying to see at least I get a better PQ for TV channels in Binge+ box compared to HD STB.
Btw, do we still have the normal 4K UHB STB avaiable from TS?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock