Picture quality issue in xstream box

First Switch On TV..let the TV boot to screen to Live ,then Switch On STB. It will solve your problem.

First Switch On TV..let the TV boot to screen to Live ,then Switch On STB. It will solve your problem.
Thanks shankar, currently when i switch on tv it will switch on xtream box and vice versa because some auto option is enabled on the tv. I use only tv remote currently and control all settings of the box using tv remote. Anyway let me try switching off that auto power on option.

Thanks shankar, currently when i switch on tv it will switch on xtream box and vice versa because some auto option is enabled on the tv. I use only tv remote currently and control all settings of the box using tv remote. Anyway let me try switching off that auto power on option.
Switch of HDMI CEC

If switched off i think he can't use remote to stb...Let he desable power on options in HDMI CEC without switching off...
Hello, i switched off hdmi CEC in box option as shankar suggested its working but now i have to take box remote to power on /off or else i should not power off the box at all. Once switched on i can use tv remote to control all options of box.

Hi Bhat, i didnt get exactly the option your talking about. Can u please explain again.

Hi Shankar, even when hdmi cec is off, my stb is powering on with tv automatically. It worked correctly for sometime but later when i tried its powering on/off with tv. Strange

Hello, i switched off hdmi CEC in box option as shankar suggested its working but now i have to take box remote to power on /off or else i should not power off the box at all. Once switched on i can use tv remote to control all options of box.

Hi Bhat, i didnt get exactly the option your talking about. Can u please explain again.
I am out of station right now...Else shown the screenshot from settings...
There r 2 options under HDMI CEC as I see 8n my TV and Binge plus STB...
Auto power on is the one...Can't remember exactly other one...If we enable CEC both r available of enable and disable...

Last edited:
Hi Shankar, even when hdmi cec is off, my stb is powering on with tv automatically. It worked correctly for sometime but later when i tried its powering on/off with tv. Strange
Strange!! can u post hdmi cec settings screenshot of Tv and STB

idnt get exactly the option your talking about. Can u please explain again.
Here is the options I am getting in 4K TV

NnvZJ5U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock