Seeking Help Picture quality of music channels

Reaction score
Does anyone notice the picture quality of music channels like mtvbeats zing showbox and 9xm
It's a torture to watch these music channels.
They are pixelating in fast moving seen and not recognisable song name on these channels
Can anyone help me on this I want to know it's only me or every d2h customer suffering this torture.......

I purchased vd2h on 2012 (1101 SD model)
At 2015 i purchased fhd led still sd channels are crystal clear on that sd stb
Last year i upgraded to hd stb v5004hd by dishtv stb (videocon d2h logo is there on stb but stb is manufacturered by dish infra services) after that sd channels quality is like hell and pixelised even after setting 1080p
HD quality is acceptable but not upto the mark
Even 1080p movies on usb looks clear than hd channels on d2h
So i think new hd stb by dish infra are responsible for this quality
Regretting for upgrade to new stb

I purchased vd2h on 2012 (1101 SD model)
At 2015 i purchased fhd led still sd channels are crystal clear on that sd stb
Last year i upgraded to hd stb v5004hd by dishtv stb (videocon d2h logo is there on stb but stb is manufacturered by dish infra services) after that sd channels quality is like hell and pixelised even after setting 1080p
HD quality is acceptable but not upto the mark
Even 1080p movies on usb looks clear than hd channels on d2h
So i think new hd stb by dish infra are responsible for this quality
Regretting for upgrade to new stb

Did u realign to Dish TV satellite, if yes then this is reason for inferior quality.... U r receiving chs from dish tv not d2h

Viewership of tv channels is increasing during lockdown and due to this there will be huge burden on transponders and due to service providers will down grade the pic quality. This might be one of the reason.
And even internet usage also will be more as subscribers will be working from home, or watching online streaming ott platforms, and there will be decrease in speed as well.

Viewership of tv channels is increasing during lockdown and due to this there will be huge burden on transponders and due to service providers will down grade the pic quality. This might be one of the reason.
And even internet usage also will be more as subscribers will be working from home, or watching online streaming ott platforms, and there will be decrease in speed as well.
No bro this problem was arised before lockdown I am facing this problem from December I think

Did u realign to Dish TV satellite, if yes then this is reason for inferior quality.... U r receiving chs from dish tv not d2h
No realignment its just d2h stb manufactured by dish infra services
Using ST2 satellite
Though it have 3 satellites in list but have signal only on st2 satellite
So i m sure its using d2h and there is no alignment at time of stb upgrade they just replaced old stb with new hd stb
I replaced my working sd stb thats why regretting

I have 7000 RF STB there is no any issue in Picture quality. ..

But yes I accept; Sound Quality is very dull in most of channels...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock