picture quality ts

Reaction score
Guys , today morng when I change channels I noticed there is no much clarity difference between epic HD and epic SD really amazed ...why can't they provide the same picture quality in important SD channels like sports,movies and regional?

No :no

Epic HD and SD have lots of Difference :k

Check your HDMI cable :k

Rushil.D said:
No :no

Epic HD and SD have lots of Difference :k

Check your HDMI cable :k

even our neighbour uses tata sky HD & he also having almost same clarity of epic HD & SD
not so much difference found

arulkanagarajs said:
Guys , today morng when I change channels I noticed there is no much clarity difference between epic HD and epic SD really amazed ...why can't they provide the same picture quality in important SD channels like sports,movies and regional?

Yes bro you are telling right, I am also noticed that on epic & epic HD channel.

@hassan bro, ya they increased but they have to increase in sports and hollywood movies channel as well...but 100% no doubt tata sky pic quality is awesome among all DTH

They have a shine in picture quality. I seen and used all DTH but found Tata Sky and Airtel Digital are best in hardware and software. Extremely smooth software and very durable hardware. Sun Direct also have good quality hardware boxes. In Sports, only Neo Sports network is missing :( I need Neo Prime only in French Open days :( otherwise it is useless for me. Nothing is wrong in English Movies section. All English movies channels are available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock