picture stopping and coming just like playing a scratched DVD

sagar.patnaik

Contributor
Reaction score
From today morning the picture in many channels are playing like playing a scratched DVD. Its happening in almost 30-40% of the channels I receive. Signal strength is same as usual. Anybody facing this issue ?? Whats the solution ??

prateek1987 said:
stb problem or the wire cuts

Signal is good and wire cut means it wont play at all. Some other guy posted about it too even a tatasky guy facing the same problem. Seems like satellite issue

So airtel having variety of problems & they are only increasing monthly price. Rubbish ! Hope airtel lovers understands that they are not interested in customer satisfaction. Only they want to increase monthly price. I was planning to buy airtel in near future but I wont.

Bishnu15 said:
So airtel having variety of problems & they are only increasing monthly price. Rubbish ! Hope airtel lovers understands that they are not interested in customer satisfaction. Only they want to increase monthly price. I was planning to buy airtel in near future but I wont.

I am using Airtel for more than 2 years now and this is the first time I faced any issue. So I wont say their service is bad.

I am using sun direct for almost 4 years but I have never faced this kind of problem, not even once. I have used Tata Sky for 2 years but I have never faced this kind of problem, not even once.

bishnu bro...its gud u never faced any issue but say if u have an issue in future than wat wud u do.........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock