Discussion &Pictures HD has too loud ads

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
&Pictures HD is one of my favourite movie. Thanks to it's collection of offbeat movies and unavailability of &Xplore HD on Tata Sky.

I have been watching Bareilly ki Barfi tonight. I can say it's really not worth spending the time watching on tv. At first I hate watching tv with a remote in my hand. Cuz, everytime channel switches to an ad. It's a very loud one. Ads are just too loud. It can disturb a pleasant atmosphere. And these are very frequent.

For TV channels to monetize in India ads are must but placement needs to be done without affecting viewing experience. There is too much short ads. And most of it is dedicated to self promotion. I have been watching HD movie channels from all networks. &Pictures HD seems to be the only culprit. On screen ads are also there. But it's not as half as bad as loud ads.

At least &pictures HD has ads. &xplor HD does not have a single ad. No advertisers, no sponsors, hardly any support for the channel. Goodness knows how it is carrying on without any advertisers. :cf2:

What r u saying bhai? And Xplor has quite a big set of films, infact And Pictures HD airs only few of them
But I watched, repeat more, & Pictures shows mix of Hollywood, Xploro channel movies and many more
Xploro keeps repeating same movies

But I watched, repeat more, & Pictures shows mix of Hollywood, Xploro channel movies and many more
Xploro keeps repeating same movies
I think &Pictures HD is the best movie channel from Zee. SD variant isn't good though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock