Breaking &pictures rebranding on Sunday, 11 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
For the first time in 7 years since its launch on 18 August 2013, Zee’s Hindi movie channel &pictures will undergo a rebranding this coming Sunday, 11 October, with a new slogan, On Nahi, Full On. The rebranding will be along with the channel premiere of Bumblebee at 12:30pm.

There have been tweets about the new slogan for the past week or so.

Source

Source

Source

Last edited:
ON NAHI, FULL ON
600x200

With this revamped they should have also rebranded Zee Action as Zee Zabardast . Don't know why delaying :dodgy2:

Just a new slogan. No rebrand or revamp though i believe they will air more post 2000 bollywood films now on and WB dubbed films too

Just a new slogan. No rebrand or revamp though i believe they will air more post 2000 bollywood films now on and WB dubbed films too
@JollyLNB bro, update the thread title, it's revamping not rebranding.
I am pretty confident that the graphics will change since the font (Bebas Neue Pro) is a new one and the on-off button has not been seen before. It will not be a simple revamping like &TV when they launched the Hai Khaas Har Andaaz campaign in 2018 without changing the graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock