Piculiar problem with my tata sky

gaurav_dmr

Reaction score
Dear ddh forum user's iam new here and i request for help from the experts here, Last nite when i was watching tv a strangly my ts + hd box automatically switched off and the stand by indicator started flashing on and off and the pics started appearing blinking on and off automatically and i panicked and called the helpline and asked for a techinchian visit, he came today and he said that my box is faulty and have to replace my box with a repaired stb which will cost me 650 rs with 1mth warranty. Now iam very nervous about a repaired ts plus hd box which will come to me in 2-3 day approx as it is not in stock, i just wanted my dear forum experts to enlighten me about a repaired ts plus hd box,will work properly,will the pq and aq be alright, and if any users have had a repaired hd plus box before please share ur experience with your repaired box and is there any way to keep my recordings intact as have 25% recordings in it.
Please comment on it experts as iam nervous.

Bro i had the same pro 6 months ago n started this forum with same query...they replaced my box with a repaired one ...if ur box is in warrenty they will replace with free otherwise u have to pay 350 not 650 rs ...i gav 350 rs ...n got a month warranty...also the guy came with repaired box with tested ok label by tatasky n replaced ....why u gav him ur box when repaired box was out of stock..u should hav waited for 3 days n asked him to first come with repaired one..also confirm cc abt the price n only deduct the amt i.e 350 from ur acc..dont pay in hand the cash to the guy....

For the repaired box is same ...i hav no pro till now...same pq n aq .....ut the ugly part is u cant save ur recordings ...else is very good ...

Thanks srajal bro, i have not yet given my box to him and will do so only after i get the repaired one, can you please tell me since how long you are using the repaired box and are there any problems now with the repaired box and is the pq and aq as good as the original ts+hd box. Also i will check the rate with helpline guys.
Thank you for replying to my query also request other forum members to comment there experiences with repaired ts+hd stb'. Thank you.

I m using repaired box for last 6 months ....no pro ...its same as new box ...gud pq n aq ...everything same ....

Thanks man, hope my repaired box is as good as your's. Again thank u for helping me out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock