• Views: Views 4,031

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Piya Albela...
Starts 6th March..
Monday to Friday..
8:30 pm only on Zee tv and Ozee...

Rajshri Productions (P) Ltd’s Sooraj Barjatiya announces his latest family drama on Zee TV in Mumbai today. Known for his grandeur and opulence in storytelling with an emphasis on family values and traditions, his next production is a modern day take on Vishwamitra and Meneka’s love story. The renowned producer unveiled his new show ‘Piyaa Albela’ with the teaser promo. The beauty of the ancient myth presented in a contemporary setting lies in its wonderful relevance to the modern world. Present at the announcement was Zee TV Deputy Business Head, Deepak Rajayadhyaksha.
The 40 seconds arresting teaser creates intrigue and generates curiosity among the audiences without giving too much of a hint about the love saga. Speaking on the show that will soon premiere on Zee TV, Sooraj Barjatiya adds, “I am delighted to announce that my long awaited project, Piyaa Albela will premiere on ZEE TV. It is a project which is very close to my heart as I have been working on it for the last 8 years to develop it for a TV show. Persistence and belief in the story has made it a reality today. Retelling an ancient story in a modern context adds richness to the human drama across the ages.”
Watch out for the first promo of the show that will be aired on Zee TV on 6th February.

Sooraj Barjatya unveils his new show ‘Piyaa Albela’ on Zee TV

RE: "Piya Albela" coming soon on Zee tv

Good Move By Zee :)

MUMBAI: Zee TV is set to premiere Sooraj Barjatya’s (Rajshri Productions Ltd) latest family drama ‘Piyaa Albela’, a modern-day take on the love story of Vishwamitra and Menaka.

The producer, who is known for his grandeur and opulence in storytelling with an emphasis on family values and traditions, will present this age-old story in a contemporary setting.

Barjatiya, along with Zee TV deputy business head Deepak Rajayadhyaksha, launched the teaser of the show today. The 40-second teaser seeks to generate curiosity in the audience without giving a lot of details about the story. The first promo of the show will be released on 6 February.

Barjatiya stated, “I am delighted to announce that my long-awaited project ‘Piyaa Albela’ will premiere on Zee TV. It is a project which is very close to my heart as I have been working on it for the last eight years to develop it for a TV show. Persistence and belief in the story has made it a reality today. Retelling an ancient story in a modern context adds richness to the human drama across the ages.”

Zee TV to premiere Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Piyaa Albela’ | TelevisionPost.com

1st look of the show

Piya alabela
Coming soon on zee tv & zee tv :hd
Live on ditto tv & anytime on ozee

ZEETV is in complete revamp mood bcoz he knows Colors jaisa kaam chalega nahi!
ZEE TV is following Star & Sony footsteps taking light shows with grand Opening.

Trailer launching tonight 8pm

Jamai Raja to be replaced by Sooraj Barjatya’s Piyaa Albela

Zee TV’s popular show Jamai Raja to be replaced by Sooraj Barjatya’s Piya Albela from 6th March 2017

Shocking news is coming in for the fans and followers of long running Zee TV show Jamai Raja as the show is slated to reach an end in March 2017. Jamai Raja has been one of the popular shows with a highly popular star cast of Ravi Dubey and Shiny Doshi.

The news of Jamai Raja coming to an end will be a shocker for Ravi Dubey’s fans. The show taking over Jamai Raja will be the popular director and producer Sooraj Barjatya’s show Piyaa Albela. Sooraj Barjatya will be launching his new show Piyaa Albela today evening in a Zee TV event.

Apparently, Piyaa Albela will start off on Zee TV from 6th March 2017 and will take up the slot of 8.30 pm on weekdays. Accordingly, Jamai Raja will telecast the final episode on Friday, 3rd March 2017.

Jamai Raja started off with the pair of Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma aka Siddharth and Roshni. The onscreen pair of Ravi and Nia received much love from the viewers and the fans. Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma made two seasons of Jamai Raja highly popular. After Nia Sharma left Jamai Raja, actress Shiny Ahuja joined Jamai Raja in the third season of the show. Jamai Raja will be surely highly missed by the fans.

Jamai Raja to be replaced by Sooraj Barjatya's Piyaa Albela | Tv Serial News

Piya alabela
Starts 6th March
Mon-fri 8:30pm
On zee tv & zee tv :hd
Live on ditto tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock