Seeking Help Plan duration issue - ARP TN Royal HD 3M+15D

• Thread starter Pluto
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,104

Pluto

Reaction score
Hi All, I did a TN Royal HD 3M+15D recharge earlier today for Rs.510. The validity is supposed to be 3M+15D. So validity should be till 28-Apr-18. But the airtel my account states validity is only till 13-Apr-18 (Which is only 90 days).

Is this normal? Will the validity get refreshed in couple of days? Or should I contact CC?

219z51l.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All, I did a TN Royal HD 3M+15D recharge earlier today for Rs.510. The validity is supposed to be 3M+15D. So validity should be till 28-Apr-18. But the airtel my account states validity is only till 13-Apr-18 (Which is only 90 days).

Is this normal? Will the validity get refreshed in couple of days? Or should I contact CC?

219z51l.jpg

I guess it'll be update in 48hrs.

Though its Nothing wrong to confirm with cc once bro ;)

Thank you both. Will give it couple of days to update. It it still doesn't update then will call up the CC to confirm.

I use this top up for free everyday. But it's task for me. Morning i will activate in app and night deactivate in self care

The validity still showed 13th April in the site. So I dropped them an email yesterday. Got a reply that its valid till April 28th as long as I keep my base pack valid and not let it go inactive.

Why cant they show the correct validity in the site! Weird. Unnecessary effort from both my end and from airtel CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock