Seeking Help Planning to buy Airtel dth

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,368

sadik

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently I have Tata play sd box , now I want to buy hd set of box , I am planning to buy Airtel HD box from Flipkart. There is a offer showing in rs 1547 they provide hd set of box + 6 months Marathi entertainment pack ( monthly 227 reg price ) so can I go to this deal or any other operator has this type of offer

Currently I have Tata play sd box , now I want to buy hd set of box , I am planning to buy Airtel HD box from Flipkart. There is a offer showing in rs 1547 they provide hd set of box + 6 months Marathi entertainment pack ( monthly 227 reg price ) so can I go to this deal or any other operator has this type of offer
Buy mine..I have 6 months Marathi gold pack activated till july..but only box!
You can connect your existing dish.

Don't buy Airtel, you can realize after some months

Don't buy Airtel, you can realize after some months

please elaborate what u realised and with reasoning. Also please tell what one is bound to realise if they opt for any other service provider .

What i can say is that Airtel Digital TV is "overall" a very good option. Somw people misinterpret my statement stating that i am saying Airtel Digital TV is the beat hence i have put overall in inverted commas as previously tend to ignore it . This means just like other operators Airtel Digital TV has its positives and minus points but positives heavily outweigh negative points...this means in most areas Airtel Digital TV is either good/very good while in few it may be lacking and behind others but "overall" Airtel Digital Tv stands out as a great option for those looking to get maximum channels at affordable pricing, brilliant audio/video quality across channels range of good quality/hardware STB options to choose from having all the features needed and above all efficient/ proper after sales service.

Ofcourse one should opt for a service provider which checks all the boxes in ur demand list, be it Tata Play, Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, D2h, Sun Direct or Cable TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock