PLANNING To buy Tata Sky HD

98shubhamk

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello...I want to buy Tata Sky Hd connection under online offer of 2050 rs

I just need to know the performance of tata sky....
And things i shud ensure which installation from the mechanics....

I am fan of eng ent and movies...pl suggest package also

Currently using airtel HD plus

I want to move to tata sky coz there is uncertainty pf SES 9....additionally tata sky has good pakages.......compared to airtel......recently they added three channels of hd and unsubscribed it....without adding in any package..... then tata sky is better watch that hd....of which sd u r subaribe.......plus tata sky is fast in adding channel.....i am sure they will definately add star sports regional Channels too

i am also planning to move to tatasky hd from d2h.. customer care is providing an offer of RS 8385 for one year of south ultra hd, this is applicable if i pay via ivr using hdfc card... planning to take this... any other suggestions ? my d2h subscription is going to end soon...

sakthi_ums said:
i am also planning to move to tatasky hd from d2h.. customer care is providing an offer of RS 8385 for one year of south ultra hd, this is applicable if i pay via ivr using hdfc card... planning to take this... any other suggestions ? my d2h subscription is going to end soon...

Best offer

the price Ultra South HD Pack is 8400 P.A.
you are getting it at 8385 rs + Installation, STB for free:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock