Seeking Help Planning to buy Tatasky HD!!

Shakti M Raol

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys! I am from Gandhinagar Gujarat. I am currently using Airtel xstream STB but it's vary difficult to operate for my parents and it's very buggy and giving lots of problems so I am thinking of buying new HD connection but I have some questions!!

1. Can I buy from it's official website by doing online payment?

2. How much it's cost?

3. Which package I get?

4. How about its hardware like STB and remote?
And last thanks in advanced!

Abhinav842

Senior Author, DreamDTH
News Columnist
Reaction score
1. Can I buy from it's official website by doing online payment?
Of course, you can pay online through any mode including credit/debit cards, UPI, net banking and mobile wallets.

2. How much it's cost?
Price of HD box is Rs. 1499

3. Which package I get?
At the time of booking the connection, Tata Sky website will allow you to choose channels/packs. You can select whatever channels you want, there is no restriction. Tata Sky don't have any lock-in period, you can change your package anytime after the connection is activated.

4. How about its hardware like STB and remote?
Product quality will be good, you will get 3 years warranty on the set top box, remote and all other components like HDMI cable, power adaptor, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pradeepking66 Good News I am planning to buy a Tatasky Hd connection (very soon). Tata Sky 13
alienwrz Seeking Help planning to buy xstream box for plex and kodi Airtel Xstream 0
Deep.S I am Planning to Buy Sun Direct HD, Independent TV HD and Videocon d2h HD General DTH News & Discussions 4
simplysouth Seeking Help Planning to buy AD tv Airtel Digital TV HD 2
N Seeking Help Planning to buy new DTH connection DTH Support & Comparisons 31
S Need suggestions . Planning to buy Videocon DVR d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
98shubhamk PLANNING To buy Tata Sky HD Tata Sky 25
B planning to buy a hd d2h box this world cup.. d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 12
santosh planning to buy adtv Airtel Digital TV 9
Sateesh_Hyd Planning to buy a home theater for D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 21
TechFreak Planning to buy a new Videocon D2H... d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 16
balu Planning to buy Videcon d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 23
S Planning to buy Dishtru HD Dish TV HD 19
H DTH Updates Disney planning to pull out stake from Tata Sky General DTH News & Discussions 18
A Discussion Planning to get Airtel Xstream box Airtel Xstream 12
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive Acn Planning Launched Own News Channel TV Channels News 5
M Planning to TS HD+ Connection. Some Queries Tata Sky+ HD 4
DreamFan Breaking Pen Group is planning to launch 6 channels including MTunes+ in 2020 TV Channels News 3
Venku Planning to dump Tata Sky for Siti Cable. Is it advisable for go for? Tata Sky 14
Satvijay Discussion I am planning to upgrade to SCV silver pack Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Is Tata Sky planning to replace INSAT 4A with GSAT 31? DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
vicky13 Breaking Arasu cable TV planning to launch DTH service Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 2
Anish Pai Seeking Help Planning to Upgrade TS HD STB to TS HD+ PVR STB Tata Sky 53
R Planning to take new DTH HD connection . Requires more TELUGU channels .Which is best - Airtel HD - Dish HD - D2H HD - Sun DTH ? DTH Support & Comparisons 39
M Seeking Help Planning move to SUN from AIRTEL Dth. Required clarrificatios. Sun Direct 6