Discussion Planning to get Airtel Xstream box

• Thread starter Atmos
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,764

Atmos

Reaction score
I am planning to get Airtel Xstream fiber with Xstream box. I need some clarification. If I go for 999 plan for broadband, can I use any regular DTH plan with Xstream Box? Or I have to choose any of the Xstream box plans only?

I am planning to get Airtel Xstream fiber with Xstream box. I need some clarification. If I go for 999 plan for broadband, can I use any regular DTH plan with Xstream Box? Or I have to choose any of the Xstream box plans only?
First, technician will install Fiber broadband. After installation you need to login to Airtel thanks app and claim "Xstream STB at Free" offer then another technician will come and install DTH connection.

For 1st month, you need to pay for Rs.451 pack then after 30days you can change plan.

Rs.153pm is must for DTH connection otherwise Whole STB will be locked you cant access any apps

Rs.499/-+GST per month for 40 mbps onwards & Rs.153/- per month for Xstream box for Free to Air channels and pay channels and app suscription extra
Is the Xstream box being provided free of cost, even for the 499+GST plan?

Also, what is the purchase & installation cost for the dish antenna? What happens if one does not want to pay for the dish? Would they still provide the free Xstream box, as long as the user opts for the default Xstream box plan for the first month?

Is the Xstream box being provided free of cost, even for the 499+GST plan?

Also, what is the purchase & installation cost for the dish antenna? What happens if one does not want to pay for the dish? Would they still provide the free Xstream box, as long as the user opts for the default Xstream box plan for the first month?

you need to pay Rs 1500 refundable security, security will only be refunded only if you continue for airtel xstream box for 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock