Planning to take new DTH HD connection . Requires more TELUGU channels .Which is best - Airtel HD - Dish HD - D2H HD - Sun DTH ?

Yes web service like JioTV+Jiocinema. It's gives us facility to watch or record on the the go on mobile or PC. They don't allow external storage in STB
So it is somewhat good.Any one/Any where can watch if we know Customer ID.( I mean to say if my friend has TS i can use his ID and can watch in my laptop :))

I'm using Airtel and I'm more than satisfied with it. And as per reviews Tata Sky seems to be good too. Coming to the quality if you are 1st time user you'll hardly find any issue with picture or sound quality. Reading so many options will only confuse you. Just compare the initial cost of both and whichever is less go for it. And as far as weather interruptions are concerned don't go by anyone's opinion it totally depends on place and a bit of luck. Have seen lot of positive reviews as well as complaints from both Airtel & Tatasky. Ignore the rain issue.

Why you guys suggesting tata sky
Tata Sky is not a option for him so only suggest out of 4 mentioned in Thread Title/1st post

Last edited:
Tastasky - STB with Recording facility costs Rs.9k rest all its best in industry.

Airtel - New connection at Rs.2000 with recorded feature. Channels PQ & AQ is best of all DTHs but you will miss Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD channels.

Dish-D2H - Dont even think

SunDirect - Another good alternative to Airtel. Channels PQ quality is good but AQ is just average. Maa Movies HD channel missing here.

Note: SunDirect Packs very cheap than other DTHs
After trai rule all are same except DD Free Dish which is always free.

Yes i Mean to say with both only( with his acceptance only;).when we are taking his customerid,we take password also):D

If you have both then currently it's the best way to watch 400+ chs as Jio does not allow us to watch on Windows device legally

If you have both then currently it's the best way to watch 400+ chs as Jio does not allow us to watch on Windows device legally
But We can watch our activated pack channels only right( not all channels in that service).
whatever channels we activated in our STB , those channels only i can watch in ON DEMAND service right.

But We can watch our activated pack channels only right( not all channels in that service).
whatever channels we activated in our STB , those channels only i can watch in ON DEMAND service right.

Yes. But if you have SD ch subscribed then you can watch HD version on Live service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock