Planning to upgrade to hd set top box

• Thread starter id_866
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,814

id_866

Reaction score
I am Planning to upgrade to hd set top box.What about the quality of sd channels in hd set top box.Is there any improvement in quality?I have sony 32 inch led tv

I am also planing to buy HD box. I want to know, Do All HD channels are shown in 16:9 aspect ration specially all Tamil HD channels as I am having 24 inch sony HD LED TV.

@ Murthi My suggestion will be to stick to an SD connection since the size of TV screen is small , subscription to a HD connection will not make any difference to your viewing pleasure.

It is your call finally make a wise decision [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Thank you for your reply . I am seeing the screen stretches in SD. Is it same in HD?

Videocon d2h is the best. SD channels quality is the best among all in the marke. HD is amazing too.
I've experienced all dths. Only Airtel picture quality can compete with Videocon d2h, but remember d2h is the best in evey aspect.

Hi..I used Airtel HD for two Years. Quality was excellent. I had to sell bcz they removed STAR CRICKET HD AND ESPN HD at that time and i bought Videocon D2h HD but i felt that quality is bit low as compared to Airtel HD but i managed bcz of Star Sports HD channels.After that they added back Star Sports HD1 And Star Sports HD2. Now I also want to buy new DTH HD for My home.Which is the best in Picture Quality,, ? Airtel HD, Videocon D2h HD?
I can't decide Between AIRTEL HD AND VIDEOCON HD?? Plz share your experience,,, Thanks

Hai.....

If you want :hd connection.....

you will not observe any difference in sd Channels between sd & hd boxes.....

but if you wanna watch hd Channels (no matter if you have 22/24/32" tv) you will be amazed by hd Channels quality....

by the way for hd boxes Recording feature is also quite awesome......

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be sure about your budget....

1) if you are using SOUTH SILVER SPORTS PACK
it is Rs.240/month
(in sd box)

where comes if you wanna upgrade to hd - you should pay Rs.999/-(for upgrade)

2) if you are using SOUTH SILVER SPORTS PACK
it is Rs.240/month + hd acess fee Rs.150/month

240+150 = Rs.390/month

if you also want recording feature Rs.100 for activating
& Rs.30/month

3) 240+150+30 = Rs.420/month

(above mentioned is on - mimimum sports pack basis)

You have two options

1) Recharge that 999/- for sd box
& enjoy for 4months

2) Upgrade to :hd for awesome Picture Quality in :hd Channels......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock