Seeking Help Planning to Upgrade TS HD STB to TS HD+ PVR STB

I don't face that issue, but seen people complaining about it. Both my primary and secondary box are Transfer boxes.

How many multi TV connection u have ?? Also in the STB Ur facing issue is there any joints in the cable ??? Apart from the splitter
1 primary and 1 secondary. Only 2 connections. No joints in cable only splitter on Super LNB.

can any one using transfer hd plus stb check in system settings system details

Status of tuner 1, 2 and 3 if it's locked or not available

Channel 2031 shows tuner status 1 and 3 as locked and 2 as not available
While channel 2032 shows tuner 1 as not available and 2 and 3 as locked

I have checked it on my connection. Sharing results below.

Channel 2031 shows tuner status 1 and 3 as locked and 2 as not available
Tuner 1 & 3: Not available
Tuner 2: Locked

While channel 2032 shows tuner 1 as not available and 2 and 3 as locked
Tuner 1 & 3: Not available
Tuner 2: Locked

I guess it shows whichever tuner is used for that channel/transponder?

When recording any content, doesn't the blue ring appear which goes round and round ???

Or is that just a green light appear on STB to show that recording is in progress ???

I remember seeing blue ring when recording was in progress at my friend's house

When recording any content, doesn't the blue ring appear which goes round and round ???
No. Nothing such in Transfer STB. It was only on old SD+ & HD+ STB.

Or is that just a green light appear on STB to show that recording is in progress ???
Again No. Only Red light will turn on while recording. Green light is power indicator.

I remember seeing blue ring when recording was in progress at my friend's house
Your friend is having old HD+ box. Bigger sized one. That has 320GB HDD, current one has 500GB HDD.

@Bapun Raz bro and @DTH Fan bro, if possible can u share Ur signal levels from Ur PVR stb wanted to see how much difference the super lnb makes when splitter is used

Share for channel 2031, 2032, 100 and 1919

2031:
qI49Svt.jpg

2032:
gpqjeAQ.jpg

100:
7hEBFON.jpg

1919:
EFzAkTi.jpg

No issues in reception now. But it was nearly full earlier. Its long time i checked signal levels. Realigning my setup will bump up the levels again.

So Bro using Splitter will cust signal quality by 20-25% right.

How did u get almost full SQ even after using splitter, i can understand if its connected in 1 single cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock