playboy HD NOT PERMITTED IN INDIA

Anil.HD

Reaction score
HD Playboy Asia carries p**nographic content and is not approved by the I&B ministry for reception in India.
The HD channel offers Playboy branded series including Playmates!, The Truth about s#x and The Man, as well as 'adult' movies from studios including world-renown Digital Playground.
HD Playboy Asia's decoders are available in other Asian country.

source-http://www.scatmag.com/article11.htm

Anil.HD said:
HD Playboy Asia carries p**nographic content and is not approved by the I&B ministry for reception in India.
The HD channel offers Playboy branded series including Playmates!, The Truth about s#x and The Man, as well as 'adult' movies from studios including world-renown Digital Playground.
HD Playboy Asia's decoders are available in other Asian country.

source-http://www.scatmag.com/article11.htm

:angry:':)damn:hb:skd

its good that no adult channels is allowd in india. already too much vulgarity on tv and cinema. we will make people loosers in life as their mentality will b sick watching such things. do u want tat people should become sexoholics, drug addicts, is that the future u want
already bcoz of all wrong things being beamed on tv, internet and cinema, our country people are becoming attracted to bad things

Channel Doesn't Interested to marketing in india Otherwise Approval is No hard here Like impossible......

dino29 said:
its good that no adult channels is allowd in india. already too much vulgarity on tv and cinema. we will make people loosers in life as their mentality will b sick watching such things. do u want tat people should become sexoholics, drug addicts, is that the future u want
already bcoz of all wrong things being beamed on tv, internet and cinema, our country people are becoming attracted to bad things

*** **** ******* *** ***** ** **** *********** ** ******. if u dont like it, ignore it, leave it to others whether they like it or not.who the govt. is to **** into ones internals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock