Playin tv active renamed as Play zone active(Cartoon Network games added)

RE: Playin tv active renamed as Play zone active

Enjoy for Free ;)

Visiware partners with dishtv to launch cartoon network games

MUMBAI: Visiware International, the leader in games for interactive television, has partnered direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV to launch Cartoon Network games.
Visiware has partnership with Turner India to offer Cartoon Network games in India. Earlier, Visiware had partnered Videocon d2h and DEN Networks to launch premium gaming service Playin TV in India.

Cartoon Network TV games, accessible on channel no. 967 within “PlayZone Active” on the Dish TV platform, offers eight games branded under the popular major cartoon characters amongst kids who lead the Cartoon Network portfolio — Ben10, Powerpuff Girls and Roll No. 21. A variety of games will be available under each of these characters to enhance the player’s experience and get them to engage closer with their favourite toons.

Said Dish TV CEO Arun Kapoor, “We are glad to strengthen our partnership with Visiware International to launch a whole new set of Cartoon Network games on our platform. We are delighted with this launch, since this service will offer games with India’s favourite characters such as Ben10, Powerpuff Girls, Roll No. 21 and more to mass audiences residing in smaller towns also. This strengthens our portfolio by penetrating not only the larger cities, but also the Tier II and III cities and small towns.”

Visiware International COO Frederic Fellague added, “We are delighted to partner with Cartoon Network India and Dish TV for this product. We are strong believers in partnerships with TV channels and pay TV providers to create new kind of interactivity on set-top boxes. Our track record in that area is significant internationally and we hope to develop these in the near future.”

Visiware partners Dish TV to launch Cartoon Network games service | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Visiware partners with dishtv to launch cartoon network games

Already posted

Link Removed

Dish TV introduced CN TV games

bc85c666f2423a1b69089bf2435b4b14.jpg

RE: Dish TV introduced CN TV games

Good news for kids[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

RE: Dish TV introduced CN TV games

Already posted related articles

Link Removed

How to navigate to this game HELP :shy I don't know much about DishTV and my cousin brother is asking this question on my whatsapp and I'm not there where DishTV connection is. So, hlp me out :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock