• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 6,257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arun K Aravind said:
healing through TV channel :no:no
:wall

Healing and blessings come from God to those who believe in him with real need.TV channels are only mediums.:D

Vin777 said:
Why?-they have added so many channels from all languages,why not these 2.So it's clearly not an issue of space or anything.Allow people of other religions also to conduct their worship in India,as other countries do to you.Do justice...:D:D:D:D

bro what i earlier said... these two channels are not so popular across PAN India.. most of the ddf members are also unawared from these two channels.. these channels have to pay a big amount to dth providers if they want to be on their platform.

first priority of all dth service providers is add popular channels on their platform.

wewake said:
bro what i earlier said... these two channels are not so popular across PAN India.. most of the ddf members are also unawared from these two channels.. these channels have to pay a big amount to dth providers if they want to be on their platform.

first priority of all dth service providers is add popular channels on their platform.

It's debatable whether or not these channels are not popular,as with most other channels some may not like and some may like.We shouldn't force people to choose.
As you said ,they may have to pay much to be on dth or some other reason like perhaps they have not yet contacted airtel dth.Whatever it's i think it's better to close this discussion for now...Tc:)

Vin777 said:
It's debatable whether or not these channels are not popular,as with most other channels some may not like and some may like.We shouldn't force people to choose.
As you said ,they may have to pay much to be on dth or some other reason like perhaps they have not yet contacted airtel dth.Whatever it's i think it's better to close this discussion for now...Tc:)

yaa that's will be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock