Please help me choose a dth

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been using D2h for last 4+ years, but, there service has really went down. It has been 15 days from the day of my recharge and there service is still not active.
I am looking for a new connection, can you help me choose a good dth service provider?
I usually watch English and Hindi channels.
After reading this forum it seems like Tata Sky and Airtel provides good service.
Which service provider is good in Mumbai?
I am getting a good deal here for Airtel Xtreme, but, i have heard that Tata Sky has better service.
I have been paying around 730 rupees for my current HD package.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Go for Airtel. I will highlight the cons only. The logo on screen is not good looking if compared to Tata Sky's logo on the screen. And lack of HD music channels. Other than that it's a customer friendly brand.

I am a ADTV user. So some info here- There are some channels missing in ADTV, which are available in Tatasky. Then when it comes to signal ADTV has great signal and PQ. I am getting signal even in rain. CC is also great. Never faced any difficulty in anything, be it selecting pack or any other.
The only drawback is not being available of some channels./ I would suggest if you are getting a great deal on Airtel box then go for it.

Last edited:
I will recommend Tata sky. Prices are same on all dth. Tata has maximum HD channels. They have free HD+ 1 service for star, zee and colors. It will telecast a program with delay of 1 hour.

But on Tata Sky. They don't have &Xplor HD. We can't enjoy bollywood most movies from Zee who has maximum number of hit movies. Maximum HD channels means nothing to a customer. What would a Hindi speaking user do with 10 HD Tamil channels if they are alien to the language?

And to be clear. You need to subscribe Star Plus, Colors etc. first to get complimentary access to +1 channels. It's not free.

But on Tata Sky. They don't have &Xplor HD. We can't enjoy bollywood most movies from Zee who has maximum number of hit movies. Maximum HD channels means nothing to a customer. What would a Hindi speaking user do with 10 HD Tamil channels if they are alien to the language?

And to be clear. You need to subscribe Star Plus, Colors etc. first to get complimentary access to +1 channels. It's not free.
I think they should launch &xplor HD and Star Gold 2 HD, Star Sports 3 HD, once this new Rio issue gets resolved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock