Please help me Register on Dishtv Website

• Thread starter Iffy54
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,156

Iffy54

Reaction score
I have recharged of INR 5500 but now due to trai rules it will cost me too much if I do not choose channels to make it cost effective becoz I am from Pakistan and cannot register my login and pass, any Indian brother who can help me to register my VC number on dishtv.in so I can manage my Account whenever I need. It may take your few minutes but can help me big time and also if there are any charges of mobile balance or I can pay you mobile balance of INR 200 to 300 through international mobile recharge sites. This help will be highly appreciated Thanks

I have recharged of INR 5500 but now due to trai rules it will cost me too much if I do not choose channels to make it cost effective becoz I am from Pakistan and cannot register my login and pass, any Indian brother who can help me to register my VC number on dishtv.in so I can manage my Account whenever I need. It may take your few minutes but can help me big time and also if there are any charges of mobile balance or I can pay you mobile balance of INR 200 to 300 through international mobile recharge sites. This help will be highly appreciated Thanks
i can help you for free

can you pls help me also in this mater i also want login and password to manage my account

You Guys Be careful with whom u are sharing your Details...Here u can find some senior ppl r dealers who can do it frm their end...Don't be hurry as dishtv didnt updated site with full fledged migration plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock